Remove this Banner Ad

Arsene Wenger often gets "randomly" chosen to be upgraded to first class on Emirates flights too. Coincidence? I think not!

Hard to complain this season. Could get to Wembley playing 3 Championship teams and one League 2. 3/4 at home too, and free demolition as well. Hardly a 'conquering Everest' cup run.
Millwall are league 1 so only 2 Championship teams. Plus if we make the semi final and final we get to play it at 'home'

Spurs haven't played PL opposition yet and have a home quarter-final against a League One side. A charmed run.

Arsenal have had to play away from home against the team that finished 6th last season and are in this seasons league cup final.

Pretty obvious who's had the tougher run.

Spurs haven't played PL opposition yet and have a home quarter-final against a League One side. A charmed run.

Arsenal have had to play away from home against the team that finished 6th last season and are in this seasons league cup final.

Pretty obvious who's had the tougher run.
If you discard the fact the Southampton played a 3rds team

Arsene Wenger often gets "randomly" chosen to be upgraded to first class on Emirates flights too. Coincidence? I think not!
Probably paid for a economy seat as he was unwilling to part with any extra money for a better quality seat

Also i hear he just missed out on a first class seat and had to settle for business

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody can do anything about the draw.
Well Emirates could stop having the balls heated before the draw. ;)

But seriously, we haven't drawn a single PL team in this run (and still managed to almost * it up against Wycombe) so we've got nothing to complain about.

I still find it funny that Jose of all people was telling another manager how to behave on the sidelines.
Find an example of Jose celebrating like that at 4-0 and you have a valid point until then there is an abscense of double standards. Jose celebrates the big moments, when it matters. See knocking out cheating Barca with Inter for an example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back