• We're cursed

Votes: 41 30.4%
  • We're number one!

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just tasted vomit.

This is going to be me at any stage when the ball enters the Cats I50 on Friday night.

tenor.gif

If they sit a hard tag/double-team on Sloane then I'm not too concerned. We didn't have Sloane against GWS and the mids killed it.

I'd be more focusing on nullifying Joel Selwood. Riley Knight is the man. Keep him under control and we will win.
Would love to see Knighta beat up on Selwood just like he did last time we played them.

That footage of Riley standing over Selwood and unleashing on him was just about my highlight of the year.

Such a symbolic moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most nervous I have ever felt before a game and I am prepared for the loss. Playing at home, heavy favoritism, expected to win. But we don't have a great Friday Night home record at AO, around 50% or so. Also my days as a Crows fan hangs in the balance and I'll find out if is it actually worth following this team or not.

A very different feeling from 2012 when we went in a huge underdogs and were given no chance ..... and I always knew we were a chance. The years that followed were nothing hell but this team has done a magnificent thing to get back to this position. The heartbreak and pain has motivated them, let that motivate them further into 2017. A lot of people hate us, the Paddy-loving media, supporters of other teams ..... we have been the laughing stock for so long, lets get out there and send them a message.

On SEN this arvo, the Ox and Scott Lucas saying Prelims are far more nervy than a Grand Final. I believe that. If we win Friday, a big wave of relief. How can players get themselves up for a Grand Final?

I'm just glad we'll be playing a team that has as much experience as we do in Grand Finals.

Ive seen over the years Cats and Hawks teams s**t themselves in a prelim simply because they know a GF berth is at stake and players are both desperate and at the same time cautious in not hurting themselves to get into the GF side.

This is the most nervous I have ever felt before a game and I am prepared for the loss. Playing at home, heavy favoritism, expected to win. But we don't have a great Friday Night home record at AO, around 50% or so. Also my days as a Crows fan hangs in the balance and I'll find out if is it actually worth following this team or not.

A very different feeling from 2012 when we went in a huge underdogs and were given no chance ..... and I always knew we were a chance. The years that followed were nothing hell but this team has done a magnificent thing to get back to this position. The heartbreak and pain has motivated them, let that motivate them further into 2017. A lot of people hate us, the Paddy-loving media, supporters of other teams ..... we have been the laughing stock for so long, lets get out there and send them a message.
I'll always be a crows fan. Blaming the result on your loyalty on it isn't right.
We will be back here next year I have no doubt win or lose.

You have no idea how glad I am that I'm not out there playing.

Or kick the first two or three of the first quarter. Sorry. I have to apply some stockholm syndrome for myself

I'm playing basketball tomorrow night with two sore feet and all. Looking forward to getting out on that court to run off my nerves.

A very different feeling from 2012 when we went in a huge underdogs and were given no chance ..... and I always knew we were a chance. The years that followed were nothing hell but this team has done a magnificent thing to get back to this position. The heartbreak and pain has motivated them, let that motivate them further into 2017.

I will be shattered if we dont win on Friday night. No two ways about it. Wouldnt really care who we get over summer, as until we land in a prelim final again I wouldnt care what happens all year.

I remember in 2012, I started dreaming at HT when Tex did what he did in the video below. Youre right, we were given almost zero chance. If Tex kicks bombs outside 50m pn Friday night we win the game, those goals are demoralising and heartbreaking for the opposition.

Back