Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember commenting on this as a bit harsh and someone assumedly with inside info said he'd had a few more indiscretions than that over the journey.

No idea if that's accurate.

In fairness he kicked 37 goals over his last four seasons total (and less than one per game over his whole career) so it wasn't a huge shock we didn't see him as essential. Had a few standout games but plenty of mediocre ones too over the journey.

Sub rule obviously impacted his overall numbers but we're not exactly talking about Eddie Betts here.

Just wait for someone on the forum to blow up... Thats unacceptable. How dare he put his career at risk.. blah blah blah
Josh Dunkley was playing cricket too.. was there a write up about that?

geez its been so bloody long since we had a dangerous electric small forward.

never did understand why we let flash go but apparently it was off field stuff with the drink?
Stevo is 188cm's - he is not a small forward in the flash mould.

Yes but I agree he will be electric and dangerous.

A BF ITK at the time mentioned that Flash had pushed a postie off his bike and then ridden off. I hate myself for how much that still makes me laugh.

I still don't understand what the problem in doing that was?! (joking Posties)

Last edited:
Remember commenting on this as a bit harsh and someone assumedly with inside info said he'd had a few more indiscretions than that over the journey.

No idea if that's accurate.
Correct, was more than that last incident. Other stuff just never made it to light.

Bloody good player though.

A BF ITK at the time mentioned that Flash had pushed a postie off his bike and then ridden off. I hate myself for how much that still makes me laugh.

Yeah, the mail was that the club stamped his papers after that incident.

But hey, kudos to Flash for putting his own spin on the phrase 'going postal'.

Kudos yourself for the three postal references in the one... post.

I could have done more....

3a9b2f71-7539-449d-ab88-80273b75c451_screenshot.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back