Stealth Bomber (8) 74
You Idiot (7) 72
Still Crowing (8) 71
Oh My Hat (9) 70
Nuffy (6) 68
Hippie (8) 67
Pump (7) 66
NakedDeadGuy (7) (7)

OK here are my week 10 tips. Looks like things are starting to tighten up after Winston stumbled a bit this week and Mooster had a strong showing to join LBF & Stealth in joint 2nd just 4 off the pace now.

WEEK 10
Sun, Nov 10 LOCATION
Detroit vs Green Bay Lambeau Field How far Green Bay??
Houston vs Tennessee Adelphia Coliseum Carr throws a pretty spiral doesn’t he?
San Diego vs St. Louis Edward Jones Dome Going for the Bolts on a hunch
NY Giants vs Minnesota Metrodome Is the Culpepper / Moss show starting up
Indianapolis vs Philadelphia Veterans Stadium McNabb for MVP
Atlanta vs Pittsburgh Heinz Field Pitt has improved but should fall against Vick
New Orleans vs Carolina Ericsson Stadium N.O The most exciting team around
Cincinnati vs Baltimore Ravens Stadium The streak ends at 1
Washington vs Jacksonville ALLTEL Stadium The Jags looked awful this week
Seattle vs Arizona Sun Devil Stadium Only because it’s at home
Kansas City vs San Francisco San Francisco Stadium Great looking game. T.O to turn it on again
New England vs Chicago Memorial Stadium The NE revival continues Chicago are gooorn
Miami vs NY Jets Giants Stadium I’m sorry but the Fins just can’t win with Lucas
Mon, Nov 11 LOCATION
Oakland vs Denver Invesco Field 500th MNF
Bye Week: Buffalo, Cleveland, Dallas, Tampa Bay

Quincy Carter will never be the worst QB in the NFL as long as Ray Lucas is on a roster somewhere. Just horrible!! How good does Chad Pennington look? I just hope that Chad in Dallas can show the same stuff down the road.

What has happened to Chicago, Oakland et al after strong starts? Their seasons are going down the toilet quick time.

I'm not doing myself any flippin' favours by only tipping on 13 games instead of 14. That's twice now I've cost myself a tip by doing that. DOH!!! Get it right, moron. :rolleyes:

Green Bay
Tennessee
St Louis
Giants
Philly
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Baltimore
Jacksonville
Seattle
San Francisco (will it work again, Mooster? ;) )
New England
Jets
Denver

Green Bay (looking good boys, looking REAL good)
Tennessee
St. Louis
Minnesota
Philadelphia
Atlanta
New Orleans
Baltimore
Washington
Arizona
San Francisco
New England
NY Jets
Denver

Husker update:

Texas 27, Nebraska 24.

Texas intercepted a horrible Jammal Lord pass on the last play of the game at the 1 yard line to thwart a furious Husker comeback. Nebraska had trailed by 10 points twice in the 4th quarter; the second time with only 3 minutes left in the game.

In the first half, the Huskers botched two field goal attempts and failed on 4th down and 1 twice deep in Texas territory.

The final, fatal interception was thrown on 3rd down from the Texas 16 yard line. Just two plays earlier, DeJuan Groce was one blocker away from breaking an electrifying, game-winning punt return.

An incomplete pass on 3rd down would have set up a 33 yard field goal (almost automatice for Josh Brown) to send the game into OT with the home team having the momentum. Instead, Lord throws a duck into coverage, prompting 78,000 people in the stadium and one loyal Husker listening on the other side of the world to all curse loudly at the same time.

I'm sick.

Those $#%@ing Longhorns are the only team to win in Lincoln in the last 11 years, and they've now done it twice.

Nebraska at 6-4 looks like they'll be playing in some really awful bowl game.

Time for a revival-- and I could sure use one.

And yes, so could the Raiders. :eek:

WEEK 10
Sun, Nov 10 LOCATION
Detroit vs Green Bay Lambeau Field
Houston vs Tennessee Adelphia Coliseum
San Diego vs St. Louis Edward Jones Dome
NY Giants vs Minnesota Metrodome
Indianapolis vs Philadelphia Veterans Stadium
Atlanta vs Pittsburgh Heinz Field
New Orleans vs Carolina Ericsson Stadium
Cincinnati vs Baltimore Ravens Stadium
Washington vs Jacksonville ALLTEL Stadium
Seattle vs Arizona Sun Devil Stadium
Kansas City vs San Francisco Candlestick Park
New England vs Chicago Memorial Stadium
Miami vs NY Jets Giants Stadium

Mon, Nov 11 LOCATION
Oakland vs Denver Invesco Field
(Gotta go with my team-- and besides, they are the undisputed kings of Monday Night/Tuesday Afternoon Football)
Bye Week: Buffalo, Cleveland, Dallas, Tampa Bay

Cheers,
William

Well I was well overdue to put in a shocker of a tipping round.......Looks like my lead is dwindling fast.....much like the Miami Dolphins prospects....forget about Ray Lucas, Oh_My_Hat....the word is Sage Rosenfels will start this week against Jets.....HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wonder if his real name is Serge ? (lemon twist) LOL

here's my week 10 tips anyways

Packers (even with Favre on 1 leg)
Titans (not picking Houston for rest of season)
Rams
Vikings
Colts
Pittsburgh (to stop the rampaging Falcons)
Saints
Ravens
Washington
Seattle
49ers
Patriots (to turn up the heat in AFC East)
Miami ?????
Raiders (to bounce back)

How about that Favre? Bum knee? What's a bum knee? Miami is in a bad way. They are running the ball a lot more than I would have thought, but then again Ricky is exceeding everyone's expectations. Good job Rick - get a freakin' haircut. They need to change their name to the Miami QB Woes. Key on the run, and the fish are floating belly up. Tragic.

Oakland eating worms at the bottom of the AFC West. Chiefs need a win vs San Fran, else I cannot enjoy it as much as I'd like.

Thanks Stealth for the Nebraska update. I was on vacation this past week.

MOOSTER PICKS WEEK 10:

Green Bay
Tennessee
St. Louis (Marty plays it too close vs an Offense back on track)
Minnesota
Indy (another close one. Colts feel the need)
Pittsburgh (they've got to do something this season)
New Orleans (On paper, this team should have 2 wins. I think Naked Dead Guy practices magic on the sly ;))
Baltimore (this gets my pick as lame game of the week)
Washington (secondary as lame game OTW)
Arizona
Kansas City (Kansas City, Kansas City, Kansas City - Keep at it Hippie ;))
New England
NY Jets

TMF: Denver - Now this isn't because I hate the Raiders. If it can ever be said that I want Oakland to win, it's this week (although I'm still not going to say it). Oakland is a gomer team. Gomers can't go the distance for 16. Usually they choke in November. Raiders started to fall in October. They can only reverse the trend against a very poor team - which Denver decidedly....isn't. Gannon will have to play virtuoso for this one to go close.

Peace,

Green Bay
Tennessee
St Louis
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Baltimore
Washington
Seattle
Kansas City
New England
Miami
Denver

Saints travelling beautifully Mooster............ so far. Still plenty of time for the wheels to fall off, but as it stands we've already won as many games as a lot had predicted for the season.
Ricky who?? ;)

Green Bay
Tennessee
St. Louis
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Atlanta
New Orleans
Baltimore
Jacksonville
Arizona
Kansas City