2002 Pafc Victorian Banquet Auction

Remove this Banner Ad

Eago77

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2001
On my Koyt
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Is anyone going over to watch the Power v Carlton game?

If you are it is worth going to the PAFC Victorian Banquet Auction. I think you may have had to already bought/booked tickets but for those that have i bet you will have a super evening. Last year went with a couple of mates, the food was excellent, plenty to drink (probably too much) and the auction was quick and to the point with quiet a few "bargains".

If anyone is over there it would still be worth your while going to the Crown (I think the function is in the Palladium Room) because last year there were quiet a few (about 10-12) players in attendence and there were only about 250 odd people and the players were doing a fair bit of chatting & drinking (in a few cases again maybe too much).

Anyone a shame i can't go this year but will certainly try and make it most years as it is about the best function of the year.

Originally posted by Eago77
Anyone a shame i can't go this year but will certainly try and make it most years as it is about the best function of the year.

What? Aren't you coming? Grrrr :mad: Thanks for letting the team down! You should have seen the line-up of "guests" I had organised for our table!

Tredders#16

Re: Re: 2002 Pafc Victorian Banquet Auction

Originally posted by Tredders#16

What? Aren't you coming? Grrrr :mad: Thanks for letting the team down! You should have seen the line-up of "guests" I had organised for our table!

Tredders#16

Hehehe.

Was Boults on the list, or Meady? Both performed well last year, i'd give Meady the BOG though, closely followed by Boults and then some guy who looked like he was a player but i wasn't sure who he was;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back