Draft Review 2012 - Revisiting the 2012 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield?
I would put Wines in the convo, his last four weeks be dammed. Viney too, just because he has been injured this year doesn’t mean he isn’t superb.

You want to put your hand up and say you got this wrong?

Macrae is the best midfielder in this draft by a fair wack. Grundy 1, Macrae 2, daylight 3.
Macrae had a great year, hope he can back it up for you guys.

Id still take whitfield ahead of him, and Viney too. Wines has regressed for sure but who knows he may come back hard next season.

Macrae had a great year, hope he can back it up for you guys.

Id still take whitfield ahead of him, and Viney too. Wines has regressed for sure but who knows he may come back hard next season.
No way... Macrae is like twice the palyer Whitfield is and miles ahead of Viney.

1. Grundy
2. Macrae
3. Whitfield

Noone else in this draft really matters

I would put Wines in the convo, his last four weeks be dammed. Viney too, just because he has been injured this year doesn’t mean he isn’t superb.
Injury seems to do the stocks of players some pretty bad wrecking
Danihers 2016 and 2017 were phenomenal.
AA last year.
Macrae, Daniher and Grundy still the top 3 for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy pick 1, then Daniher pick 2 and Macrae pick 3.

If Daniher comes back from injury in the same form as last year then he'd give Grundy a shake for best player in this draft. If Macrae didn't miss a few games in the middle of the season, he'd be a big chance for the brownlow.

My top ten would be
1. Grundy
2. Daniher
3. Whitfield
4. Macrae
5. Wines
6. Viney
7. Rampe
8. Z. Williams
9. Vlastuin
10. Lloyd

Joey has improved every year until this season which was killed by injury.

Daniher is yet to peak as well, Still has a lot of upside IMO.
I agree, I just think Stringer is capable of being just as effective.

Grundy is number one for this draft, but with probable 5 AA's (Daniher, Stringer, Grundy, Whitfield & Macrae) the top of the draft looks good!

Even after the massive kick up the arse he copped, he still didn't manage to put in the effort to get fit.

I think he has peaked. Talent was phenomenal but attitude has ruined it.

Disagree, He came from a long way back over the past 18 months and played some very good football in patches, His mindset changed over the course of this season, He looks happy again and I hope he has a big pre season and builds on this year.

From my POV and the clubs Jakes season was a success, He knows he's got more to give as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back