Mega Thread 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hows mumford going? surprised there's been not one mention of him in here. I'm currently tossing up between him + 80k or cox. He just had such a good end to last season and seems to have a massive ceiling. I like his age which is also a drawcard, but appears to have had a poor nab cup (i know, not the best indicator). Is he a go-er or a no-er?

133 on the weekend says goer. Fingers crossed he has learnt his lesson regarding sling tackles.

my take on Cunningham is even if he makes the round 1 side he is unlikely to hold his spot long enough to be an effective cash cow. But he could continue to surprise, as he has done all preseason.

I've been keeping an eye on Jetta as a unique lowish midpricer (DT) for my midfield. And he has impressed during the pre-season.

Do you believe he'll be played as the sub often?? (my biggest concern)

Yeah he'll definitely be wearing the vest a few times this year.

Barring injury/suspension, will Mumford play every game this year? I remember reading not so long ago Longmire claiming he will rest more players this year, and given the likes of White, LRT and even Goodes would it be possible that Mummy would take a few rounds break, or is he too valuable to put down?

133 on the weekend says goer. Fingers crossed he has learnt his lesson regarding sling tackles.
While on the mummy, did he miss many last year because of his knee, or because he was trying to bury people while they were still alive:eek::D

How do people rate his fitness and his body (wink wink):eek: ..... i mean, do you think his knee will hold up this year?

Cheers, I look forward to the reply

Regards:thumbsu:

Mummy has missed 5 games per year (over lasy 2 yrs) due to his knee and suspension.

ALways a threat that he will get suspended, even if its not a big sling tackle and even if the player is alright mummy might still get a week.

Longmire has rucked him into the ground the last 2 seasons and with no certain 2nd ruck putting his hand up again this year, i fear he will once again be rucked into the ground.

But if he gets through the season, there is no reason why he couldn't average over 95

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mummy has missed 5 games per year (over lasy 2 yrs) due to his knee and suspension.

ALways a threat that he will get suspended, even if its not a big sling tackle and even if the player is alright mummy might still get a week.

Longmire has rucked him into the ground the last 2 seasons and with no certain 2nd ruck putting his hand up again this year, i fear he will once again be rucked into the ground.

But if he gets through the season, there is no reason why he couldn't average over 95
Well, thats torn it!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Good insight.

Cheers.

Considering Kennedy in my midfield - is this a man crush too far? He's an absolute beast, but doesn't seem to be in many teams I've seen so far. Curious. But as this is my first year doing DT, I may be missing something obvious to an old pro.

Cunningham named in your side this week...never even heard of him? He's only 85k could be a nice cheap addition to the bench, anything you guys could tell me about him?

He's one of my bench players, but there are question marks on how long he'll be able to stay in the 22 unless we have a handful of injuries.

He's a tough kid who has an eye for goals and knows how to get his hands on the footy. If he can string a few games together I have no doubt his value will go up considerably.

Malceski - pushed out of the backline to a wing, he was a premium in 2010 and his scores in the pre season have been pretty impressive, Do we expect his role throughout the year to be pushing from the wing into the back half as a loose player in defense. or should i sell his arse ?

Long term Mitchell but it's risky. Cunningham is going to have a tough ask staying in the side with Shaw, ROK and Armstrong to return (maybe Spangher as well). Mitchell has been placed on the injury list for 3-4 weeks and seems a little injury prone given his trouble last year.

hey guys,
i'm really out of the loop this season, what is going on with o'keefe? is he injured? when will he be back?
cheers

Malceski - pushed out of the backline to a wing, he was a premium in 2010 and his scores in the pre season have been pretty impressive, ( 60, 101 and 112) Do we expect his role throughout the year to be pushing from the wing into the back half as a loose player in defense. or should I sell his arse ?

Any love ?

Long term Mitchell but it's risky. Cunningham is going to have a tough ask staying in the side with Shaw, ROK and Armstrong to return (maybe Spangher as well). Mitchell has been placed on the injury list for 3-4 weeks and seems a little injury prone given his trouble last year.

I've got Cunningham, backed him to play four or five games early on. Reckon if Mitchell can get himself fit, he might be a good mid-season rookie to pick up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back