Mega Thread 2013 Non-Freo Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rare for a side to win three quarters by playing good footy and not win. A lot of effort for zero gain.

Lulz! Why so grumpy Keys? Too many chardy's tonight?

Don't drink wine

Too many beers perhaps

Grumpy at tonight's result even if it was perhaps the best we've played this year. Maybe because it was the best we played but still lost

Desperately need a head to punch it must be said

Desperately need a head to punch it must be said

Here, this one always works for me.

scottselwoodr13316ar13a22.jpg

No that's Darling. And it's a lot sadder when the big men do it. :D

There's some intelligent posters on this board who are good value having some banter with

Then there's the likes of you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some intelligent posters on this board who are good value having some banter with

Then there's the likes of you

What's that?

An intelligent poster who doesn't like to have banter with a West Coast supporter?

FYI the laughing smiley face indicates that it was "banter". It's funny coz it's true... :D

What's that?

An intelligent poster who doesn't like to have banter with a West Coast supporter?

FYI the laughing smiley face indicates that it was "banter". It's funny coz it's true... :D

Yeah but the smiley face doesn't necessarily indicate intelligence

Yeah but the smiley face doesn't necessarily indicate intelligence

?????????????????????

What you just said doesn't either.

Why is it right that you can say something bad about a Freo player on our board and it be ok but when I reply inkind in the same manner it deserves an insult?

Grow up dude.

See this is why I wanted the Hawks to win tonight.
Eagles didn't play badly at all, they just lost. And that's better than them winning, and being a threat to Freo later in the season in ladder terms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back