Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship- Bachar Houli, Kamdyn McIntosh and Chris Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

The results are in and it has been decided we will be sponsoring Bachar Houli to go along Kamdyn McIntosh. This thread can be used to keep track of payments initially and then to track how our boys are going as well as the added bonuses that will be raffled off.

As far as payments go, I am just waiting on ING to approve the account I have set up for this and as soon as I have the details I will send out the details so you can all pay up ASAP.
I'll put a deadline of say February 1st which is 6 weeks from today and is a fair deadline, but if people will have difficulties with that, contact me and I'm sure we can work something out.
Participants with payment received from bolded names

Tally
TheColeTrain - $150
Equus - $100
Morro - $50
Tigerland55 - $50
CNB1990 - $50
Toadvine - $100
turtle27 - $50
CotchinMartinshow - $50
sante - $100
Roachy8 - $100
rfctiger74 - $50
_RT_ - $50
jesterx - $100
Nuffers - $50
acr2751 - $150
CeltDave - $50
Danog - $50
Martin_Riewoldt - $50
The Goon - $50
harimal12 - $50
SJ17- $50
tugga - $50
livonski - $50
Grockadoc- $50
telsor- $100
The Chimp- $50
Frustrated Tiger- $50
Turka- $100
NUFC Tiger- $50
caroma- $50
sregit- $150
NZ_Tiger- $50
WATIGE- $100
peejay - $50
Wangs Parking Lot- $100
captain blood 17- $50
Jimmybob- $50
Richmond_Groupie- $50
Tigersman- $50
TJTiger- $100
LBBenny- $100
Bazzar- $50
HeadandShin- $50
Bazzar's Mum- $25
DrMike- $100
johno77- $50
foley007- $50
Dick Clay Fan- $100
Puntroad- $50
David3030- $50
balmainforever- $100
CotchisKing- $50
Dea Day- $50
BF contribution- $200

Total $3750
Target $3750

$3875 received

Will we each get two badges or will the badges be split among the two groups.
If so, which groups are the players assigned too?
It will be just 1 badge except for those of us who put in $50 each way, and if people have a preference I will try give them who they want but it will be first in first served

I have been chosen. :) Houli for me and what a ride 2013 will be. Thanks Cole Train for the effort, all the work to bring alittle joy to the crazy tiger faithful. You are entilted to a extra brew or two over the holidays. Have a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry. In two years time we'll be admiring his play known as "Kamdyn Style".

Haere Ra
I would like this but it is so lame. Nice try Kiwitig. Might be in your neck o the woods soon for a few nights.

I would like this but it is so lame. Nice try Kiwitig. Might be in your neck o the woods soon for a few nights.

Beautiful. Just give me a heads up and will organise the red carpet, whipped cream and table tennis bats.

Haere Ra

Given how long it is until the season starts, any reason that the donations thread has been closed and you're not trying for a 3rd player?

This.

I think I read that Newman is missing out on a bit of love. If we can get enough money for a 3rd, how about Newman? After all he's done and gone through for the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back