Autopsy 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it was nice for them to replay the grand final on saturday night. But givethe Hawks an extra 26 point margin to compensate for having to travel and roughie's back rip.

Can I just say how happy I am to notice that OK Computer has woken from his 9 month coma.

Nice to have you back, dude.

Just in time for last Saturday's game, if I'm not mistaken?

Lol, probably time to give this thread a rest before it's locked.

why?

if you cant enjoy flag success whats the point!
Does feel like it's in bad taste though keeping it bumped on the main board as a constant reminder to Swans fans. We have our own thread about it on our own board so unnecessary to continue posting in this one.

Does feel like it's in bad taste though keeping it bumped on the main board as a constant reminder to Swans fans. We have our own thread about it on our own board so unnecessary to continue posting in this one.

I dont have to read the thread though, your side is enjoying success make the most of it I say!

I googled searched the topic title and posted in it straight away thinking it was on the Hawthorn board (hence the question about the Rex Hunt radio commentary). It's my fault that this was bumped, and wasn't doing it as an attempt to troll Sydney forum posters.
That's an easy mistake to make. Lucky you didn't end up on the Swans board thread! haha

Can I just say how happy I am to notice that OK Computer has woken from his 9 month coma.

Nice to have you back, dude.

Just in time for last Saturday's game, if I'm not mistaken?

Having just read this thread through for the first time in it's entirety, it's fair to say his Computer is anything but OK.o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the guy who argued that Judd had a harder time because Judd had suffered from OP, forgetting that Hodge was maimed by OP too

I think its BRILLIANT :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back