List Mgmt. 2016 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread [v. 1.0]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I know it really wasn't a question, this post surely removes all doubt as to the nature of this account.

No one is that stupid.
Well work it out if they got drafted in 2014 that counts for one year doesn't it? 2015 is another year and 2016 is another year, that's 3 years how can I explain it any easier

Well work it out if they got drafted in 2014 that counts for one year doesn't it? 2015 is another year and 2016 is another year, that's 3 years how can I explain it any easier
I have no one on ignore, you may well be the first.

I leave for a few days and this is the first post I read upon returning...

gavAKSk.gif

Without getting petty and cynical, my calculations read:
November 2014 to November 2015 - 1 year
November 2015 - September 2016 - best part of 1 year
Total - 2 years (being generous)
Correct me if I'm wrong Popeye.
No don't want to be rude but your wrong, look listen 2014 is one year then 2015 starts that's 2 years then 2016 starts that's finished so it's 3 years.

No don't want to be rude but your wrong, look listen 2014 is one year then 2015 starts that's 2 years then 2016 starts that's finished so it's 3 years.

Get recruited in 2014 after the season is finished - ie no more games that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll agree that you are having a lend and you couldn't possibly be adding up the number of calendar years.
How old would you be if born in November 2014?

Trades anyone?

And that is exactly my point. 37 seconds remaining ball heading for the boundary with him and Whitecross right on his tail and he picks it up and has a ping at goal which would have taken an outstanding kick to go through. It didnt enter his mind at all that he might want to let it go. I get that its super high pressure and all he wanted to do was win the game but it was a poor decision that should have cost them the game with Smith having that shot after the siren.

I think theres some pretty good reasons why the Cats would be open to trading him especially when they are wanting to get more speed in their side which he provides

Yeah let's deliberately take the ball out of bounds. Have you seen the way the umpires were paying them this year?

Yeah let's deliberately take the ball out of bounds. Have you seen the way the umpires were paying them this year?
I'm over this mate. Feel free to watch the replay. He had plenty of options to close out some time off the final 30 seconds but choose to be a hero with a stupid shot at goal.

If he slowed down while picking up the ball he would have been tackled out of bounds immediately - you don't get pinged for that.

If he 'fumbled' it out of bounds like every player does pretty well most games he wouldn't have been pinged.

He has upside as a player but his bad is extremely bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back