List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone silly enough to to have visited the cats board. Not sure I'm that brave. They must be melting
visited there and showed them the article. they keep saying all the journo's are wrong deal will be for 15 or a gws gun or nothing

Would be awesome, nervous for a few reasons

1. Hard to see why Cats would accept that for a contracted player, unless they have major major salary cap issues, but if that's the case why did they even consider Deledio?

2. The thought of Richo and Blair making the other team look silly is incomprehensible to me :D
24 in an equal draft is spot on for Caddy IMO.
He isnt worth more. He isnt worth any less.
Discount Dan said today that Caddy is keen on getting to the Tigers. Thats the key.

AS good as this trade period seems to be heading, its still sucks a little bit when you had your sights set on watching a Taranto/Brodie/Ainsworth play in Tiger colours. Knowing our recruiting staff we would have picked a kid no other team had close to a top ten pick anyway.

These new trades if they come off tomorrow, will be a great day for us for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be stoked if we landed Caddy for 24 or 27.
Same here.

Just dreaming here, but I would be stoked if we got 13 for Lids and then threw the kitchen sink at O'Meara. Would 13 and and our other second rounder get it done? Possibly with 44 coming back our way? I don't think we have any established players that Gold Coast would be interested in, that we would also be prepared to part with (Edwards? Grigg?)

Out: Deledio, Vickery, Pick 6, 2017 second rounder, and Pick 46
In: Caddy, Prestia, O'Meara, Nankervis, Pick 44

Sure, it only leaves us with picks 44, 64 and 82 in the draft. But if we're going to go for it, let's bloody go for it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back