List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunt isn't going to get delisted and probably wont next year. He's really solid depth and this forum needs to get their rocks off with this hate boner they have for him.

I support Grigg when he gets attacked in here. But Hunt. Depth not needed.
It doesn't happen very often when a players multiple FUps cost a game. Hunt achieved it at least once, and maybe more than once this year.
.Once more...Hunt himself was directly responsible for us losing...ie If he wasn't playing, we would have won.

Looks like you dont get to many games ............ He really is that bad
He's not though lol, he's not the most skilled player but he plays to his strengths, he runs all day, he doesn't actually have poor de% and he grabs 20 touches a game.

He made one horrid *up against Collingwood and that ended his career in the eyes of many people, despite other players (see Houli) doing things, they happen.

He's not though lol, he's not the most skilled player but he plays to his strengths, he runs all day, he doesn't actually have poor de% and he grabs 20 touches a game.

He made one horrid ****up against Collingwood and that ended his career in the eyes of many people, despite other players (see Houli) doing things, they happen.
He really is that Bad, Its not because he doesnt try or doesnt run

He is just a crap desicion maker specially under pressure and panics , Doesnt create and always just tries to off load the ball almost like hes playing keepings off and doesnt want to get caught with it.

His DE would be helped extremely because of him playing in the backline and the 1-2 passes that get given off

Hes Crap

People just want any player who doesn't start every week to be delisted.

It's called depth.
There is a lot of dead wood on our list that can hardly be considered depth. None of them are up to it when they have been called upon and we were exposed big time throughout the season when our key players went down. I would argue that only Morris out of the eight I mentioned can play a reliable role and that's saying something about the quality of those players.

Depth players don't have to be fantastic but they have to at least be reliable. Lambert, Batchelor, Short, Castagna, etc. are examples of solid depth.

b04ec93b158140a561361d2656d025df.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He made one horrid ****up against Collingwood and that ended his career in the eyes of many people, despite other players (see Houli) doing things, they happen.

I didn't see this but been hearing of it.. What exactly did he do?

And I agree he can be kept as depth but depth only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I support Grigg when he gets attacked in here. But Hunt. Depth not needed.
It doesn't happen very often when a players multiple FUps cost a game. Hunt achieved it at least once, and maybe more than once this year.
.Once more...Hunt himself was directly responsible for us losing...ie If he wasn't playing, we would have won.

He really is that Bad, Its not because he doesnt try or doesnt run
He is just a crap desicion maker specially under pressure and panics , Doesnt create and always just tries to off load the ball almost like hes playing keepings off and doesnt want to get caught with it.
His DE would be helped extremely because of him playing in the backline and the 1-2 passes that get given off
Hes Crap

Hardwick Loves Hunt. He talked him up in a video a little while ago about being a role player and doing what he's asked to do. Can't see the coach letting a pet go.

Hardwick Loves Hunt. He talked him up in a video a little while ago about being a role player and doing what he's asked to do. Can't see the coach letting a pet go.
'a pet' as you use it sounds derogatory.

I'm no fan of Hunt but I have to agree with Dimma. He is a role player and does what he is asked to do. Don't underestimate that. It's the one quality that I admired in Hunt. Go back and look at the putrid efforts put in by far more talented and able players and then go and look at Hunt's consistent effort all season.

It's laughable but at times he looked the best out there in games while others just dropped their bundle just because he stuck to his role and kept going.

I'd be talking him up too.

'Listen hear you lazy bunch of slobs. If this idiot can make you look stupid when it comes to understanding instruction and effort then you need to take a good hard look at yourselves'.

'a pet' as you use it sounds derogatory.

I'm no fan of Hunt but I have to agree with Dimma. He is a role player and does what he is asked to do. Don't underestimate that. It's the one quality that I admired in Hunt. Go back and look at the putrid efforts put in by far more talented and able players and then go and look at Hunt's consistent effort all season.

It's laughable but at times he looked the best out there in games while others just dropped their bundle just because he stuck to his role and kept going.

I'd be talking him up too.

'Listen hear you lazy bunch of slobs. If this idiot can make you look stupid when it comes to understanding instruction and effort then you need to take a good hard look at yourselves'.

A 3 fingered midget, no matter how well they follow instructions will never be a good piano player.
Hunt, He's a trier. But, it's not at the right level that he'd be a top 22 player or should be. Provides depth to play a role when called upon but that's it.

McIntosh, Short, Vlaustin, Yarran (if he's fit) C.Ellis, Markov, Menadue should be pushing Hunt out of the side. Unless he moves into a small forward role I can't see him staying in the side. Not likely to crack the midfield.

I don't have bad feelings for him, I did hope he'd be a good enough player to cement a spot and make us better.
I'd be pleased as punch if he proves me wrong next season. I just can't see it yet.

A 3 fingered midget, no matter how well they follow instructions will never be a good piano player.
Hunt, He's a trier. But, it's not at the right level that he'd be a top 22 player or should be. Provides depth to play a role when called upon but that's it.

McIntosh, Short, Vlaustin, Yarran (if he's fit) C.Ellis, Markov, Menadue should be pushing Hunt out of the side. Unless he moves into a small forward role I can't see him staying in the side. Not likely to crack the midfield.

I don't have bad feelings for him, I did hope he'd be a good enough player to cement a spot and make us better.
I'd be pleased as punch if he proves me wrong next season. I just can't see it yet.
I totally agree however I think you missed my point. No biggy.

Hunt isn't going to get delisted and probably wont next year. He's really solid depth and this forum needs to get their rocks off with this hate boner they have for him.
I dont support keeping blokes on lists for depth on flanks/pockets if that is their maximum level. The club should have enough developing midfielders who can near match his output level on a flank or pocket .
Hunt would be keeping out a conca , menadue , cellis , markov.

I dont support keeping blokes on lists for depth on flanks/pockets if that is their maximum level. The club should have enough developing midfielders who can near match his output level on a flank or pocket .
If Hunt keeps those players out of the side whose fault is it?

The big problem with Hunt is he is one of those players that plays a role, but as soon as the blowtorch is applied (teams that put any pressure on us) he goes completely to water.

Conca is keeping himself out of the side. He needs to trim down and get serious. He would have been gone in the trade period. But no club wanted him.

I seem to remember when we brought Hunt over he had been doing a tagger role (and a servicable one). I assumed that's what he would have been doing for us.
Dimner never seems to use a tagger and maybe current game plans top 4 teams use have made that role redundant.

That's the only role I see him playing. Like a previous post stated...a real trier that gives his all. And my point, he F/^/$ up too much to be with the ball too often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back