2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please, they were a massive bandwagon team when the likes of John Barnes was running around for them. Add in the twats who think they look cool singing you'll never walk alone anywhere but Anfield and you've got plenty of Scotts supporting them.

Well I’ve never seen Barnes play as I only got into the game seriously around a dozen or so years ago, and at the time Kewell was the Australian poster boy, so yeah...

And since that time, it’s fair to say they are the team everyone loves to gang up on and ridicule...much like my other team...

Best thing is knowing deep down people live in fear of us striking success...on both counts.

But feel free to generalise and expose your hatred and need for validation that you’re more of a true fan than me.

Well I’ve never seen Barnes play as I only got into the game seriously around a dozen or so years ago, and at the time Kewell was the Australian poster boy, so yeah...

And since that time, it’s fair to say they are the team everyone loves to gang up on and ridicule...much like my other team...

Best thing is knowing deep down people live in fear of us striking success...on both counts.

But feel free to generalise and expose your hatred and need for validation that you’re more of a true fan than me.
Liverpool won’t get to the top with the shitloads the Manc clubs are spending, and nor will my spurs. You are playing for second place, get used to it

Liverpool won’t get to the top with the shitloads the Manc clubs are spending, and nor will my spurs. You are playing for second place, get used to it

It's definitely working for United.

Oh the poor things, spending all those hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of pounds on players.

* that must have been tough for you. How do you manage to cope?

Oh the poor things, spending all those hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of pounds on players.

**** that must have been tough for you. How do you manage to cope?

I’m quite comfortable watching us. How you going holding up the weight of that chip on your shoulder?

Last edited:

**** that must have been tough for you. How do you manage to cope?
You have a bigger net spend than us. Stop ruining football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but factor in wages you pay - everyone seems to forget that equation when talking about net spend

Compare your wages to Brighton’s though - that’s the point. To try and suggest that Liverpool are operating at a disadvantage to Brighton is a tad silly
Taking potshots a Liverpool for spending when we are a club that balances the books is silly too. 2nd lowest wages in the top 6 and one of the lowest net spends in the league over the last 5 windows (Since Klopp has arrived). Being a bigger club than Brighton we can attract more sponsors get a bit more tv money and matchday revenue and pay our players 45k more per player a week.

Back