Prediction 2017 All-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we sure as hell wouldn't swap him for Jarman Impey who has more chance of making it as bike rider than a footballer...
Who ever mentioned anything about Jarman Impey? You should be more concerned about if Sloane doesn't get up, who will get it out of the centre with only handballers.

So tell us more about the success story that is Jarman Impey.

It was sad to hear he lost his job as a valet. Something about hitting too many parked cars.
Funny, but i wouldn't have thought a Crows supporter had the high morale ground on something like this. Sorry officer my cat was sick.

Ryder is in there because most former players, commentators, afl coaches, actually almost everyone thinks he should be there.
Whilst I had Ryder in my team, this is an incorrect statement...as it was the 1st time in a long time that there was not a standout ruckman & very differing opinions. The selectors mentioned that this was the most debated position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They just swipe over all the games Selwood got tagged out of let alone the games missed by injury
So much this. Just as susceptible to a hard tag, less damaging when on song (this year anyway)

Funny, but i wouldn't have thought a Crows supporter had the high morale ground on something like this. Sorry officer my cat was sick.

Morale is pretty good at the Crows at the moment. It's amazing the confidence boost a team gets when it beats a top 8 team. Port should really give it a go sometime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back