Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What a classic comparing a guy like Burton to a third rounder that can't kick
I'm glad you didn't try and reply with anything which required you to think. It would be beyond your capabilities.

It's unfortunate SPP is a freak Galluci needs a bit of time, but Doedee come on he can't kick and can't get on the park

You haven't been watching Doedee if you think he can't kick, he can roost it well over 60m.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Face facts they effed up picking Doedee as a first rounder as a third he would be worth the punt

It's your opinion because you can't resist mouthing off about certain draftees because they haven't won 3 Brownlows in their first season.

As with the coach he cops the heat for stuffing up as well as taking the credit, that's what it means to be in charge
Yes he cops the heat so does the List manager, but the man that has the last say the football manager never seems to cop the heat. yet he the deciding vote. Back then the recruiting manager brought the players to the attention of the group and pushed their case.
These days it more of a team event with Hamish winning most battles because of his record.

I suppose he might finally debut next year if he is lucky
He'll play AFL this year.

I dare say all 17 other clubs made huge mistakes in not picking APP and Burton....... they'll be great players but so will our lads.

So, the talk ( besides Martys non ending diatribe on the Burton/Doedee debate..dude, we get it, we know where your position is on the debate, you don't need to put it in every ******* thread) is that Gablett comes back to Geelong next year.

So where the * do Geelong get the pick for that? and what pick would he go for given he is still contracted?

I think the Hamsta could be THE key to the success that we have now and many years to come - but we really want to keep that quiet and hope he stays with us for years to come.
Meanwhile, marty36 is the hamster on the wheel, going around & around & around...

So, the talk ( besides Martys non ending diatribe on the Burton/Doedee debate..dude, we get it, we know where your position is on the debate, you don't need to put it in every ******* thread) is that Gablett comes back to Geelong next year.

So where the **** do Geelong get the pick for that? and what pick would he go for given he is still contracted?

I do hope he goes there. I recon a half a pack of juicy fruit would be his worth by then. So it should weaken them nicely.

Face facts they effed up picking Doedee as a first rounder as a third he would be worth the punt

For someone that has never seen Doedee play up to draft day you seem to be a expert of where he should have gone in the draft. That thinking is fundamentally......well f**ked. You have no idea about ranking then or now.

You by far are the worst poster on BF. You clearly have zero knowledge of footy, you have zero ability to communicate in a coherent manner and you clearly go around in circles....well as Kane said like a clueless hamster.

I'd take some of the port flogs posting on our board over you without a thought.

For someone that has never seen Doedee play up to draft day you seem to be a expert of where he should have gone in the draft. That thinking is fundamentally......well f**ked. You have no idea about ranking then or now.

You by far are the worst poster on BF. You clearly have zero knowledge of footy, you have zero ability to communicate in a coherent manner and you clearly go around in circles....well as Kane said like a clueless hamster.

I'd take some of the port flogs posting on our board over you without a thought.

I go around in cirsles?

Have you read any of the Mackay threads, its just a bigger circle of people whinging about a guy that is approaching 200 games and its a continual whinge that carries into every thread on the board

I guess you have selective reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back