Competitions 2017 Fantasy Football Questions & Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I've come up with this. I selected my bench using the darts based approach based on a variety of prices so I've got some scope to swap out a $150K+ bench player for a $123K+ one and vice versa.

I've gone a bit money ball at this point with quite a few in the $300K - $400K price range so that could, and probably will, change a hell of a lot. Anyway, this will probably be nothing like my final side so I don't have a problem showing my first cut, I won't show too many more as my team takes shape over the coming month or 2.

upload_2017-1-25_9-50-42.png

My current team is:

Def: Docherty, Simpson, Rampe, McKenna, Keefe, Scharenberg, (EVW, Ryan (emg))
Mid: Dangerfield (c), Priddis (vc), Viney, Heppell, Swallow, Lovell, SPP, Myers, (Balic (emg), Parfitt, Fox (emg))
Ruc: Ryder, Leuenberger, (McInerney)
Fwd: Deledio, Franklin, Macrae, Greene, Wingard, Elliott, (Black, Eddy (emg))

123k left in the kitty

My current team is:

Def: Docherty, Simpson, Rampe, McKenna, Keefe, Scharenberg, (EVW, Ryan (emg))
Mid: Dangerfield (c), Priddis (vc), Viney, Heppell, Swallow, Lovell, SPP, Myers, (Balic (emg), Parfitt, Fox (emg))
Ruc: Ryder, Leuenberger, (McInerney)
Fwd: Deledio, Franklin, Macrae, Greene, Wingard, Elliott, (Black, Eddy (emg))

123k left in the kitty

Andrew Swallow and Toby Greene?

Hi Guys,
I have created an AFL Fantasy League
Code CA3ADCRW

Also Sportsdeck Dream Team League
Code

Everyone welcome :cool:

Last edited:
Latest fiddle, less midprice madness than expected:

T. Adams - Laird - J. Lloyd - Mills - Berry - Hibberd Jr. - (Vickers-Willis - Newman)
Pendlebury - Hannebery - Treloar - Rockliff - Fyfe - Bowes - SPP - Myers - (Graham - C. Brown - Barrett)
Gawn - Sandi - (Strnadica)
Dahlhaus - Macrae - Lynch (GC) - Ryder - McClug - Ainsworth - (Pickett - Eddy)
+$65k

I've come up with this. I selected my bench using the darts based approach based on a variety of prices so I've got some scope to swap out a $150K+ bench player for a $123K+ one and vice versa.

I've gone a bit money ball at this point with quite a few in the $300K - $400K price range so that could, and probably will, change a hell of a lot. Anyway, this will probably be nothing like my final side so I don't have a problem showing my first cut, I won't show too many more as my team takes shape over the coming month or 2.

View attachment 330153

Kyle Langford ;) KEEP IT ON THE 'DOWN LOW!'

View attachment 330153

Many midpricers, much headaches!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 spots left in my SC league ladies and gents, feel free to join!

Haha I'd avoid Langford until Round 3 before his price goes up. If he's performing I might try to find a way to bring him in.

Haha I'd avoid Langford until Round 3 before his price goes up. If he's performing I might try to find a way to bring him in.
Fair enough. Two years in a row I've been bullish on a (successful) young breakout contender all pre-season, only to baulk at the last second (Neale, Merrett). Happy to throw caution to the wind this time. :p

Fair enough. Two years in a row I've been bullish on a (successful) young breakout contender all pre-season, only to baulk at the last second (Neale, Merrett). Happy to throw caution to the wind this time. :p
Haha a mate of mine called me an idiot at the start of the season for picking Merrett, oh how wrong he was by the end of the season!

Somehow I generally seem to get my smoky picks correct.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the below; going a bit deeper in the Midfield and praying Sandilands stays in one piece until his Bye - most of the other rucks have question marks on them as well at this point. Rookies are just placeholders for now, waiting to see who plays Round 1 which might mean losing Heppell.

8b46f5050f.jpg

I'm liking Hannebury as a choice, just can't quite fit him in to my team if I want JPK and Pendlebury as my reliable cornerstones.
I was heavily considering both but the fact that Hannebery has a better outside game than either led me to pick him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back