No Oppo Supporters 2017 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is he'll be a multi millionaire in 5 years time. Tens of thousands of blokes would kill to be in these mummy's boys' position

To be fair to Cam mccarthy, there's more opportunity for him in Perth to invest in his interests, like herbology.

The VFL needs to get over their precious MCG IMO. I know it can fit 100k and it's the mecca of our sport and good for finals crowds etc

But truth be told the MCG has been a graveyard for crap games and even crapper sides the last few years. I mean, what an absolute waste that a ground of that size has hosted crap teams like Essendon, Richmond, Collingwood, Carlton and Melbourne. There's just hardly any buzz in so many games there now days (at least that's what it seems like through the TV.) It's just too big for games that so often fizzle. the Crows v Swans game at AO last year, the Giants and Bulldogs PF at Spotless, the Adelaide v Bulldogs final at Etihad in 2015, that elimination final between Freo and Geelong at Skilled. All quality games, but more importantly, all had the kind of excitement the AFL only dreams about at MCG games. The AFL needs to start accommodating finals at legitimate home grounds, where there will be an actual atmosphere rather than a half-empty stadium.

The Dogs Adelaide final in 2015 was at the G.

Footy tonight
go cats

They will probably win but I hope Port wins, they are at least somewhat likeable. Listening to Ling giving on air love for every Geelong player will make me puke!

Bro Kochie

Kochie

Still less annoying than Ling! That says a lot as well. A draw would be good both of them don't win. Then Lingy and Koch could have a debate that no-one will listen to together!

new SS is pretty cool, Port will come hard, have belief and will win imo, # 1 player in the game playing

should be fun

Did Franklin or Fyfe change teams this week?

I hope for our sake Buddy is playing this week on Friday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yar, let's give it to Bud.
I do rate Robbie Gray top 5 too though...

At his best Gray is just depends whether he bothers to do it every week that's always been his issue.

Wingard is a huge loss but Port should really belt Geelong in the ruck, and their mids bat deeper

At his best Gray is just depends whether he bothers to do it every week that's always been his issue.

Wingard is a huge loss but Port should really belt Geelong in the ruck, and their mids bat deeper

Gray had the pleasure of hobbling around for the amusement of five business men in Shanghai the other week, when he probably shouldn't have, hope he's 100% fit

Still managed to get on the end of a couple

Ridiculous number of tackles last week. Can easily see the cats struggle yo bsck that up But then again...teams coming off byes are often woeful.

I don't care how much the a cats win by so long as they win.
God knows my tipping needs all the help it can get:(
I've given up on making correct tips and just tip the teams I don't want to win now in the hope that it curses them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back