:nflpanthers::nflfalcons: Carolina at Atlanta LIVE
:nflbengals::nflravens: Cincinnati at Baltimore
:nfljaguars::nfltitans: Jacksonville at Tennessee
:nflchiefs::nflbroncos: Kansas City at Denver
:nflsaints::nflbucs: New Orleans at Tampa Bay
:nflraiders::nfllac:Oakland at Los Angeles Chargers
:nfl49ers::nflrams: San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN AT 5.00 AM ON 1/1: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 1/1: New York Jets at New England
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 1/1: Carolina at Atlanta

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
Less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Falcons-Panthers ???????

probably the SNF game
There is no SNF Game.

and now you are just trolling the Eagles fans, giving them the Dallas helmets.

Also because the two hottest (looking) QBs are at it -- Goff and Garappolo -- a womanly delight.

pfffff....Goff isnt even in Jimmy's ball park, if Rodgers can pull Olivia Munn then Jimmy's having a reverse gangbang with her, her sister and her mother.

My mrs is now a niners fan because of him. She doesn't know the rules, or anything about the game but she is on team Jimmy. Even i can appreciate he is good looking rooster.

pfffff....Goff isnt even in Jimmy's ball park, if Rodgers can pull Olivia Munn then Jimmy's having a reverse gangbang with her, her sister and her mother.

My mrs is now a niners fan because of him. She doesn't know the rules, or anything about the game but she is on team Jimmy. Even i can appreciate he is good looking rooster.

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blonde and blue eyes is so world war II

I like the full range on offer. There's attractiveness in all different kinds of looks. Garappolo has that Clark Kent likeness to him. Goff has that Beach Boys look to him. Tom Brady had that Lurch from Addams Family look to him. Connor Cook has that Karate Kid villain look to him. And of course, Mike Glennon has that
je ne sais quoi.

I think the rams will rest starters. They cant get a 1st round bye and there isnt much difference between finishing 3rd or 4th.

I'd risk slipping to 4th and have their core fresh ready for either the panthers or falcons. (Im writing seattle off)

Carolina @ Atlanta is the clear game of the week and both will be hitting each other hard...the rams should play it safe rest up and face a battle weary carolina or atlanta for wild card weekend

I think the rams will rest starters. They cant get a 1st round bye and there isnt much difference between finishing 3rd or 4th.

I'd risk slipping to 4th and have their core fresh ready for either the panthers or falcons. (Im writing seattle off)

Also if they get 4th seed they’re more chance to play Eagles rather than possibly Vikes (if 3rd beats 6th). Much preferred match up.

Haven't been this pumped for playoff matchups (in the NFC) for a long time....Eagles, Rams, Vikings, Saints/Panthers....epic considering most those teams have no-name QBs. Which should provide some memorable chokes, meltdowns, or cinderella stories -- tho you'd have to back Brees in now to earn his 2nd SB title and solidify his HOF career.

7mate would be crazy not to show the Carolina @ Atlanta game. Bet ya they'll show the Jets @ Pats in the early slot.
Rams/9ers is the best of the late games.

But with how the NFL has all the games that effect playoff seeds on at the same time Redzone is the only real choice.

Haven't been this pumped for playoff matchups (in the NFC) for a long time....Eagles, Rams, Vikings, Saints/Panthers....epic considering most those teams have no-name QBs. Which should provide some memorable chokes, meltdowns, or cinderella stories -- tho you'd have to back Brees in now to earn his 2nd SB title and solidify his HOF career.
NO can only win with spirit off the back of a natural disaster. There hasn't been such since sb44. We're playing them in the playoffs and are going to ream them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back