NFL 2017 NFL - Week 5

Trubisky Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how the Detroit vs Carolina match up shapes up. I see we've signed Jairus Byrd to fill in while Kurt Coleman is out injured.
Lions will do it easy at home. Don't be fooled by the win over the Patriots, NE won't win another game this season......

Last edited:

Lions will do it easy at home. Don't be fooled by the win over the Patriots,they won't win another game this season.
200w.gif

Looking forward to seeing how the Detroit vs Carolina match up shapes up. I see we've signed Jairus Byrd to fill in while Kurt Coleman is out injured.

Byrd, lol. Lord help us.

As happy as i was with the win last week and the offense looking much better I'm still not convinced until we do it against a good defense. The Lions should be a very good test to see if we have really progressed on offense or if the Pats D is just as all time bad as the numbers say they are.

Charges vs Giants will be the ultimate choke off. I'm going for a 3-all draw with 8 missed field goals

It's would be ironic if both teams finish with top 5 picks in the draft...both with possibly needing to add a qb in the draft. Almost 15 years since they did it last time

Byrd, lol. Lord help us.
Byrd played some fantastic football in Buffalo.

I'll reserve my judgement on him until I see his in another system. He was largely injured while in NO & when he wasn't, he played like he was.

He might actually turn out to be a cheap high-reward signing if he can come close to his early career form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll reserve my judgement on him until I see his in another system. He was largely injured while in NO & when he wasn't, he played like he was.

He might actually turn out to be a cheap high-reward signing if he can come close to his early career form.

Would be a welcome addition to our woeful secondary.

The fact we brought him in for training camp this past off season and said "we'll pass" isn't a great sign IMO. If he was any good, with our safety depth, we would have signed him up 6 months ago.

I know he was good for Buffalo but he was straight up garbage with you guys from what i saw.

Shows a lot of poise in the pocket, nice footwork....nice long pass to Ellington first up and showed some nice touch on the corner route for Fuller's 2nd TD.

Really disappointed Packers/Cowpats isn't on CBS.

It was really enjoyable listening to ToRo bitch and whinge about what is and isn't a catch at Lambeau the other week... I can only imagine it would reach fever pitch in this game...

Good to know he's still sore over it (as all Cowboy fans are), and is now an apparent 'expert' that doesn't know the rules...

Yep, it's Cowboy week.

Over to you, Chism

Not much to say and I fully except Rodgers to take our woeful defense to school.

Pack 41- 24 kind of score line IMO.

Back