2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my 4 membership packs, and another 4 scarves to add to the 20 odd I already own.
Would be nice to have a button on the membership renewal that says "none", when asked if you want a scarf or a hat. Would probably save the club some bucks
There is an option that instead of that crap merch, you give a donation to Sacred Heart charity. That's what I selected with my membership.

40k getting closer mate
I reckon today's update didn't include intra club, Monday/Tuesday will show real results...35,000 by NAB 1 would be amazing. 40k a near certainty :)

I reckon today's update didn't include intra club, Monday/Tuesday will show real results...35,000 by NAB 1 would be amazing. 40k a near certainty :)

FYI.
Pregame yesterday I heard the announcer at the Social Club end spruiking memberships and talking 42,000 as the target.

FYI.
Pregame yesterday I heard the announcer at the Social Club end spruiking memberships and talking 42,000 as the target.
Yeah that's the target! Seeing how we've trailed off a little bit I'm not too sure we will get far, it will depend on our start to the year.

Got my 4 membership packs, and another 4 scarves to add to the 20 odd I already own.
Would be nice to have a button on the membership renewal that says "none", when asked if you want a scarf or a hat. Would probably save the club some bucks

I dont know if you saw it but you had the choice to donate the scarf/hat this year which is what I did due to the same issue. Hells I dont even wear scarves or the cap to the football anyway. Maybe you could look at that for next time? Saves you adding to that collection :)

So when we say 40 thousand ...we are expecting this to come mid season after a gun start??? Or by round one??
Most definitely sometime during the season lol. I think we can definitely push for 36-37,000 by Round 1. Depending on the results from the intra club, I'm hoping for 35k by NAB 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35,000 before NAB 1 a real possibility.
WRaSz.gif

33,995 and I'm expecting another update later today.
Was just taking a look at how last years updates panned out...

Intraclub 2016 - Feb 12th
Next membership update - Feb 14th

And we went from 30,115 to about 30,500....gained around 400 members from the intra club.

I know it's been 2 business days since the game but if we don't get anything tonight I'm expecting tomorrow to show us the results from the intra club.

It seems a big ask but if we can get to 34,700 by tomorrow night then we've got 2 days to reel in 300 more for 35k. And what an achievement that'd be!

Shoutout to the posters who keep us all updated on membership nos - it is much appreciated.

Very excited to see we are 34k already and priming for a realistic tilt to break the 40k barrier

If we win round 1 against the Dees then without doubt that will convert yet more to the membership cause and maybe help us break the (magical) 42k barrier!

GJD23 Come on mate you're slacking! The thread title has been needed to be updated for nearly 3 hours now! Get that 34 up there STAT! :p
Current Membership Tally (21/02/2017):

This Time Last Year (21/02/2016):

Difference:
+2,806

Projected Final Total:

All-Time Tally;
1. 39,276 (2011)
2. 39,021 (2010)
3. 38,009 (2016)
4. 35,440 (2012)
5. 34,066 (2017)

BANG!