2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a mate who attends Victoria Uni, she was given a free three game doggies membership. I wonder how many have been given away?
I went to Vu, well kinda anyway - I was enrolled but never actually showed up to any classes lol, I'm pretty sure any student can get a free 3 game membership thanks to the clubs affiliation with VU.

i reckon if we had won the melbourne game or atleast were half competitive, we'd make 40k. now i'm not so sure. the players have to take responsibility for that

All sweet then, the players will chip in to get us to 40K members or is there some other way they can take responsibility?

Current Membership Tally (12/04/2017):

This Time Last Year (13/04/2016):

Difference:
+2,371

Projected Final Total:

All-Time Tally;
1. 39,276 (2011)
2. 39,021 (2010)

3. 38,423 (2017)
4. 38,009 (2016)
5. 35,440 (2012)

We edge closer...

8d6.jpg

Current Membership Tally (13/04/2017):

This Time Last Year (13/04/2016):

Difference:
+2,769

Projected Final Total:

All-Time Tally;
1. 39,276 (2011)
2. 39,021 (2010)
3. 38,821 (2017)
4. 38,009 (2016)
5. 35,440 (2012)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

455 to beat our all-time record. Exciting stuff!
Yes George...that certainly is very exciting stuff.......

Whatever the reason...that BIG jump on yesterday was very,very pleasing....

I was getting a little concerned that our "ordinary" start was affecting things......especially after our coming season was super hyped before the first game.

A win against the Pies would in my eyes be gold for things.

Onwards we march.

Hi all, after some help.

Have a Flexi membership, haven't yet been to a game. I want to go to the Collingwood game and use 4 of my 11 games. Anyone on a Flexi membership know how to go about this? Have left it too late to call St Kilda FC unfortunately.

Hi all, after some help.

Have a Flexi membership, haven't yet been to a game. I want to go to the Collingwood game and use 4 of my 11 games. Anyone on a Flexi membership know how to go about this? Have left it too late to call St Kilda FC unfortunately.
You'll be fine, just go to Gate 5 on Sunday (get to the game a little early) and I think the club will sort you out with tickets there

Hi all, after some help.

Its an away game for us. Doubtful your flexi membership can be used. But I could be wrong.

I have to say that after their "rag dolling" of us in Round 1....I thought they'd be miles ahead of us given the HUGE raps on them pre season.

I'm VERY surprised.

We are 184 behind on Friday's numbers given by us.

I wonder how much of their figure are MCC members.........where an MCC member can get a Dee's membership for a little extra on top of their MCC membership.

A mate of mine did this a few years back....I'm pretty sure that set up is still going.

I have to say that after their "rag dolling" of us in Round 1....I thought they'd be miles ahead of us given the HUGE raps on them pre season.

I'm VERY surprised.

We are 184 behind on Friday's numbers given by us.

I wonder how much of their figure are MCC members.........where an MCC member can get a Dee's membership for a little extra on top of their MCC membership.

A mate of mine did this a few years back....I'm pretty sure that set up is still going.

They're now a division of the MCC now apparently. A very large proportion of the MCC are Demons Supporters so it was a natural fit I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back