Preview 2017 Summer of Tennis/Aus Open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyrigos won in an hour and twenty minutes.
"I'm not sure Usain Bolt is this fast" said Basil. :drunk:
Also Channel 7 got alot of backlash for Trying to interview Nicks mum mid match.

Makes 4/5 Aussies through to the second round if Groth (currently playing) wins.

Go Kerber!

Kyrigos won in an hour and twenty minutes.
"I'm not sure Usain Bolt is this fast" said Basil. :drunk:
Also Channel 7 got alot of backlash for Trying to interview Nicks mum mid match.

Makes 4/5 Aussies through to the second round if Groth (currently playing) wins.

Go Kerber!
Part of that he had off for medical reasons as well.

Got corporate hospitality tickets today. Who's playing?

Now I'm no Kyrgios apologist but Zempilstilstiltskin was in rare form last last night.

"Nick Kyrgios, in some ways the antithesis to Roger Federer.. Federer the great statesman blah blah".

Hey, Nick is no saint but who the **** are you to judge him Zempilas? Maybe just stick to the awful inaccurate 'commentary'.

Now I'm no Kyrgios apologist but Zempilstilstiltskin was in rare form last last night.

"Nick Kyrgios, in some ways the antithesis to Roger Federer.. Federer the great statesman blah blah".

Hey, Nick is no saint but who the **** are you to judge him Zempilas? Maybe just stick to the awful inaccurate 'commentary'.
Apparently there is a Nike commercial on Nick, something about dark clouds and talent, i havent seen it but yeah not very popular i read somewhere.

Basil conveniently forgets The Great Statesman was himself a petulant utensil when he started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyrgios would be an absolutely phenomenal player if wasn't such a massive w***er.

Down a break in the fifth, his opponent serving for the match, he decides to play an absolutely unnecessary shot between his legs.

Doesn't lose the point, but you can see him having this up his sleeve if he goes on to lose, stating that he didn't really care and was only mucking around.

I would love him to play a North Korean, so I had a reason to cheer for North Korea once in my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back