List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting k-mart is well and good but they would cost us 2.5 mil per season. Alternatively we get a top 3 pick, some father son, Ahern back to fitness, we have a high end talent quartet to build future around. We at nm r not under as much pressure for flag like at 9thmond and wobblers. As long as there is signs of upward trend, we r in good place. Every now and then we get an opportunity for a crack.

Getting k-mart is well and good but they would cost us 2.5 mil per season. Alternatively we get a top 3 pick, some father son, Ahern back to fitness, we have a high end talent quartet to build future around. We at nm r not under as much pressure for flag like at 9thmond and wobblers. As long as there is signs of upward trend, we r in good place. Every now and then we get an opportunity for a crack.

Oh your ban is over :'(

The aim is to win it

Oh your ban is over :'(

The aim is to win it

Yes that's true but there won't be 'effigy burning' type of melt down like at those other larger clubs. I've notice a few clubs (based on their post) to have a very heightened tension where a few wins, they r over the moon with their arrogance bursting from their bodies. Just go and have a look at the Richmond board, it's as if they are having an Essendon ala 2000 or geelong ala 2007 type season. Or even st Kilda, they are really up and abouts. Even some carlton supporters are really jumping around with lines somewhere around 'a whole clusters of no. 1 picks....' much like the mid 2000 type. I wonder how they went even with the addition of Dudd, I mean judd.

What's the most realistic rumor?

Dusty
Kelly
Hopper
Billing
D.Swallow
Balic
???

I would realistically won't swallow and balic. One to cost us 2017 2nd round, the other to cost 2018 first round. We keep first round (could be raynor), get at least 1 father son (top 10 pick), taryn Thomas (absolute jet), ahern return from injury (top 10). We get like 5 top 10 pick players into the fold in 2018, future mid rotations settled.

I would realistically won't swallow and balic. One to cost us 2017 2nd round, the other to cost 2018 first round. We keep first round (could be raynor), get at least 1 father son (top 10 pick), taryn Thomas (absolute jet), ahern return from injury (top 10). We get like 5 top 10 pick players into the fold in 2018, future mid rotations settled.

After telling us all to get F'd (and feral etc) and that you're going to follow Gws, what are you doing here?

Casboult is good news

I don't want any FA watering down our second pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if its been said in this thread but have there been any rumors regarding us and Aaron Hall this year? Very dynamic player and fits exactly what we need

Not sure if its been said in this thread but have there been any rumors regarding us and Aaron Hall this year? Very dynamic player and fits exactly what we need
Give him 50 games and Mountford will be better. Rather pass and give our kid the freedom to develop.

Give him 50 games and Mountford will be better. Rather pass and give our kid the freedom to develop.
May i ask why you'd pass? hes a bull, good skills, game breaker, accumulator, quick, kicks goals 26 years old so in his prime, and whenever abletts not in the team hes amazing. He wouldnt be taking mountfords spot and honestly with a clear run at it he'd arguably be our 2nd best midfielder after kelly

May i ask why you'd pass? hes a bull, good skills, game breaker, accumulator, quick, kicks goals 26 years old so in his prime, and whenever abletts not in the team hes amazing. He wouldnt be taking mountfords spot and honestly with a clear run at it he'd arguably be our 2nd best midfielder after kelly

One way runner.

We already threw money at him and he knocked us back. Personally I'm not a fan of begging reluctant players to come over, especially for money.

Collingwood in the box seat for Jake Lever. Eddie & co have been to Adelaide to speak to Jake.

Will be disappointed for crows if they lose him. They're the best in the comp at identifying talent from often unspectacular draft positions.

And then losing it to poaching raids yet ponying up and replenishing it over and over.

Bock, Davis, Tippett, Dangerfield... Lever?.. etc.

Established players >>>>> speculative picks.

While having a thousand FS/Academy players lined up is fantastic and gives us options, would rather take the best two and take a punt on proven footballers than try to line up all four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back