Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen America's form around the globe since WW2.

China not being idle in that area, the difference is the US leave and let the countries run themselves after.
When China take over they become part of China and in some case are forced to change religion and langue.
ie, Tibet, Xinjiang provenance, The several border regions from Butan, the Indian Sikkim region, the Indian Arunachi Pradesh region are in dispute.
s**t China even built a road across Butan without asking for permission, and are now claiming the land as China. sound familiar.
They are also pushing for parts of Jammu and Kashmir. Vietnam is also having border disputes with them.
Interesting their argument is, it always been part of China, however, the People that live there don't speak Chinese nor follow the same religion as the Chinese
When you can control the media and what they publish or say it easy to be the nice guys,
The US struggles to control the media, China is very successful at it, Guess thats the difference between freedom of speech.

Neither the US or China are choir boys, Be careful in what you wish for.
China has already decided that they wish to expand,

Before I sign off
Why is you can preach hate to the US in Aussie uni's but cannot say one word about the Chinese and their treatment of several minorities groups?

There’s a lot of what ifs right there. There is no way to know that. All I know is China has not threatened us in my lifetime and in fact benefit us more economically in the future than the U.S.A. does. I see no reason to baa baa with the rest because America likes to saber rattle and stir up unwarranted fear in the worlds populace. Isn’t it interesting that all the “evil” nations of the world are all at loggerheads with U.S.A.? What a strange coincidence.

because they're the world's pre-eminent defenders of freedom, derr
:rolleyes:

LOL. You're an expert because your auntie married a US Air Force officer. Now I've heard it all.

You have no idea how much I do or do not know.

Notice you left out the other part about me being a submariner and workig at various US installations around Australia. Reckon my security clearance and the info I come across is higher than yours. You served in a TS environment in the military have you? My job on the sub meant that there was often info that only I and the Captain knew. What security clearance you reckon a Captain of a submarine has? I mentioned my Auntie because that’s how I knew about Pine Gap, but most of my knowledge is about other places that I won’t mention here.

Not at the moment.

Well then perhaps there is no better to time to have these discussions in this country. We can make a genuine attempt to be a Republic and be in charge of our destiny.
But if the alternative to Being Americas “bitch” is being Chinas “bitch” then no thank you.

Maybe cause we use a majority of USA developed electronics?

Certain equipment that the yanks give us to use and send their guys over to help us learn it or in some cases oversee what’s being done. They still may keep certain things to themselves in terms of the equipment.

Don't mind me I'm just here to gather some thoughts from AmericanCrow.

In this video, about four and half minutes in, Rhys Mathieson says "sandy hook shooting, gun hoax gun law umm didn't really happen so no one actually died it's just for gun control"

Would there be much public outcry over in the States if say, an nfl made these remarks? Would the player and the franchise face any sanctions? Would they be in danger of losing sponsorships? Thoughts?

Even if it was tongue in cheek it is a pretty tasteless thing to say and to put in a club video....

Don't mind me I'm just here to gather some thoughts from AmericanCrow.

In this video, about four and half minutes in, Rhys Mathieson says "sandy hook shooting, gun hoax gun law umm didn't really happen so no one actually died it's just for gun control"

Would there be much public outcry over in the States if say, an nfl made these remarks? Would the player and the franchise face any sanctions? Would they be in danger of losing sponsorships? Thoughts?

Even if it was tongue in cheek it is a pretty tasteless thing to say and to put in a club video....

One would think there would be tremendous outrage, that the club wouldn't have dared put it in a club video to start with and that there would be severe financial penalties from boycotting advertisers, etc...

I have a 10 year old son and can't imagine the pain and devastation I would feel at losing him. To think people do this type of stuff to be "contrarians" or worse, well, I just can't wrap my head around it.

But in the day and age where the President of the United States purposely and calculatedly lies every single day....who knows what, if any, consequences there really would be?

Your guess is as good as mine

(always nice to see ya mate)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trust me. Anti depressants are no more effective than a plecebo

The plecebo doesn't cause suicide ideation. Anti depressants do

Meditation is the number one tool in rebuilding after damaged by Pych drugs.

Been researching this for over ten years

Funny because all the ACTUAL research says the exact opposite.

As someone who suffers from depression I STRONGLY object to you just spouting this bullshit in a pubic arena and possibly discouraging people from receiving the treatment they need.

Medication has been widely shown to be by far the most effective treatment for depression and related mental issues. More effective than other things that have been proven to work such as CBT and exercise (though these things do all work together for an effect that is greater than any one single part).

FAR more effective than something that hasn't been proven to work such as meditation.

Putting this hippie bullcrap out there could be damaging to peoples lifes and it's utterly reprehensible. It's like that chick that claimed she cured her cancer by going vegan; It's toxic bullcrap spouted from a position of utter ignorance.

For anyone out there reading this please don't listen to gibbsgamble or even myself on issues such as this. If you are suffering from depression, go see a doctor and possibly ask for a referral to a psychologist as well. let a trained, knowledgeable professional advise and assist you.

Last edited:

This is straight up bullshit

Wow

You’re an idiot

As someone who suffers from depression I STRONGLY object to you just spouting this bullshit in a pubic arena and possibly discouraging people from receiving the treatment they need.

Medication has been widely shown to be by far the most effective treatment for depression and related mental issues. More effective than other things that have been proven to work such as CBT and exercise (though these things do all work together for an effect that is greater than any one single part).

FAR more effective than something that hasn't been proven to work such as meditation.

Putting this hippie bullcrap out there could be damaging to peoples lifes and it's utterly reprehensible. It's like that chick that claimed she cured her cancer by going vegan; It's toxic bullcrap spouted from a position of utter ignorance.

For anyone out there reading this please don't listen to gibbsgamble or even myself on issues such as this. If you are suffering from depression, go see a doctor and possibly ask for a referral to a psychologist as well. let a trained, knowledgeable professional advise and assist you.
What do you expect? It is little graham after all.

Why don't you show the research then?

Because you cant

I already have many many pages ago.

I know that you can't produce any real science on depression.

I've been reading journals and studies for over a decade.

I know.

Your personal abuse suggests you do as well but can't bare to face reality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back