2018 Hawthorn Away Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks great with the dark brown shorts too.

View attachment 481836

Normally Cyril has that pretty imposing physicality that makes the gear he wears look terrific....
But I'm kinda giggling at this shot.
Looks like he's been eating what's on his jumper and watched x-files binge style before coming in for the shoot.
Hair has that just slept in look.:D
If I didn't understand english I'd think it was an ad for a confectioners store with goodies like donuts, petits fours, and chocolate goose on offer.

Normally Cyril has that pretty imposing physicality that makes the gear he wears look terrific....
But I'm kinda giggling at this shot.
Looks like he's been eating what's on his jumper and watched x-files binge style before coming in for the shoot.
Hair has that just slept in look.:D
If I didn't understand english I'd think it was an ad for a confectioners store with goodies like donuts, petits fours, and chocolate goose on offer.

Its art - found last years reminding me of Spongebob in Bikini bottom
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch Luke Breust's recent instagram story? Boys modelling a new guernsey.....2019 clash? Retro round?

Gold strip with a brown chevron, brown panels down the side of waist

Think he has maybe taken it down due to the reveal - anyone got a screenshot of it?

Anyone catch Luke Breust's recent instagram story? Boys modelling a new guernsey.....2019 clash? Retro round?

Gold strip with a brown chevron, brown panels down the side of waist

Got a screenshot?

Anything gold is better than anything white. Looks like the Mustard Pot of 1933, but with a brown back, probably to replace our brown striped jumper.
However, with WC now in the wings and the AFL allowing us to wear our home jumper away to GWS, we no longer have any clashes, so this is not required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back