Autopsy 2018 JLT Series - Game 2: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey folks

I really rate Jack Steele, seems that something good happens every time he goes near the ball. But he's only had 7 touches and he doesn't seem to be a massive accumulator in general anyway. He's still very young but has there been any talk from your club about putting him right at the coal-face like a JPK or a Selwood? Reckon him getting first hands to it would be scary given he's like a bull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know what I HATE

is players getting wrapped up in a tackle AS SOON as they take possession and immediately try to dispose of it but just give it to the opposition in doing so.... ride the ******* tackle out and let the umpire throw it up... for * sake.

Hey folks

I really rate Jack Steele, seems that something good happens every time he goes near the ball. But he's only had 7 touches and he doesn't seem to be a massive accumulator in general anyway. He's still very young but has there been any talk from your club about putting him right at the coal-face like a JPK or a Selwood? Reckon him getting first hands to it would be scary given he's like a bull

He is a inside mid. We have 20 of them so we are trying to make him a forward. Our recruiting has been terrible.

We're being left behind tactically, other teams have moved way past us. The limited tactics are in turn effecting the development of our young guys.

Massive reality check on the way once the players, who give their all physically, start losing faith in this gameplan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back