Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just did the ladder predictor and we would be lucky to make the top 8 let alone the top 4

Baring the issues that screwed up our first half of the season. I expect only trouble from gws

That's five wins maybe six

We are three games from fourth.

Believe...

We control are own destiny - we play Melbourne, Port and Roos at home - we win them plus Brisbane and Carlton, we will make it. Yes, we have no margin for error, but we are a chance.

It isn’t an impossibility if we play like we did against Geelong.

We have the ability but do we have the belief.

Or more importantly, do you believe?

This loss could well cost the Swans a top 4 spot at the end of the year.
Playing into our hands

We Finnish seventh.
Beat geelong at the g
Then play port whom lost to West coast in Perth.

Before meeting Richmond in a prelim where we get more crow supporters than the granny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I’ve cursed the poor bugger. He’s limping off in the hands of the trainers. Torn hammy they think

Sorry Smack:(
0bhjI3r.gif

I like it but....We wouldn't play Geelong at the G. We aren't Richmond.
Yes we would. Remember the controversy surrounding the fact that the AFL put our EF against the Bulldogs at the G instead of Docklands. The crowd turned out to be about 5,000 over Docklands' capacity, so there is no way they'd put a Crows final at Kardinia, even the renovated one.

Exactly. We’d get to play at potato park instead.

If we ever play Geel in a final in Melb, there is no chance it will ever be at Kardinia Park.

Crows v Dogs got ~55k at the G for the first week of the finals in 2015. There would be 55-60k at a Crows v Geel final, and there's no way the AFL would put that game where capacity is under 40k.

GWS are the only team that they would get a home final against in the top 8

Looking at their run home, they might miss finals. Essendon, Collingwood, Melbourne, GWS and Hawthorn to come.
Indeed, if Cats & Hawks win they will only be a game away from dropping out of the top 8.

Probably need to win 3 of their last 5 games to guarantee making it & none of their games are a gimme. Only win 2 & they may miss on percentage.

Yes we would. Remember the controversy surrounding the fact that the AFL put our EF against the Bulldogs at the G instead of Docklands. The crowd turned out to be about 5,000 over Docklands' capacity, so there is no way they'd put a Crows final at Kardinia, even the renovated one.

Wouldn't put it past the AFL to screw us and send us to Kardinia regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back