Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And in at least 2 of them there has been some extremely.... interesting umpiring
Absolutely correct.

The WB should never have played a GF in Melbourne...it should've been in Sydney...then the Swans got absolutely reamed by the umpiring on GF day. That flag should have two ** next to it.

Richmond as we well know wouldn't have even made the GF, let alone won it if the competition was fair, another * next to their 'premiership'.

Absolutely correct.

The WB should never have played a GF in Melbourne...it should've been in Sydney...then the Swans got absolutely reamed by the umpiring on GF day. That flag should have two ** next to it.

Richmond as we well know wouldn't have even made the GF, let alone won it if the competition was fair, another * next to their 'premiership'.
Here is a question for you - how many premierships in the last 20 years don't have ** next to them?

Absolutely correct.

The Western Bulldogs should never have played in a GF period!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't often watch Port games and I never record them.

But lately I've decided I should record the last quarters because I'm missing out on lols.
The Telstra app on my tv let’s you select the game and the quarters
Needless to say the last two weeks ports 4 th quarter has copping a hammering

Anyone find it odd that since Essendon got busted for not being WADA compliant clubs have stopped doing those overseas training camps to the Middle East and USA?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Possibly the at a similar time the footy department spending cap was introduced.

Here is a question for you - how many premierships in the last 20 years don't have ** next to them?
2007 doesnt
Really?

***********************************************************************************************************************

I count 119 of them :tearsofjoy:

One thing you have to give Kern credit for is not just sitting back and hope that improvement and a chance at a flag will just come. Rightly or wrongly he has been aggressive in his quest to improve the list.

So in the last 11 years there has only been 1 non-Victorian club win a premiership- and that team had the benefit of the COLA that other teams didn't have.

Yep, that investigation in to fixing Victorian football worked very well. I wonder why there hasn't been an outcry about helping non-Victorian teams so they can also win??

The competition certainly has been FIXED.

As always, there is no AFL, it is merely a VFL with a few other teams to help prop it up financially.
Can’t wait for the 2018 edition of what the league tells us we should consider a fairytale.

West Coast lose to the lower ranked Collingwood playing on their home deck, with more highly questionable umpiring on the big day.

The AFL is becoming a parody of itself.

Absolutely correct.

I started out watching the 2016 Grand Final barracking for the Dogs, like most other neutrals I guess. By half time it was so evident that they were “supposed” to win it was disgusting, and I then wanted the Swans to stick it up the lot of them.

Of course, the rest is history, but part of my love for he game died that day as I realised the game has a serious integrity problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back