Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that on Saturday or Sunday. Saturday was a shocker for the PAFC, Adelaide’s academy side totalled 119pts and thumped Ports’. As you’ve posted their SANFL Reserves team lost by 119pts and Power had a dose of déjà vu imploding against West Coast.
What a great days football.
:D
sorry chazwazza..i missed your post and I didn't mean to steal your thunder...but it never hurts to reinforce and highlight how intertwined the magical number 119 & Port are

Not sure if it has been touched on, but that magical number of 119 keeps coming up in relation to Port...you just could not make this up..Unless North got to that score halfway through the last 1/4 and played keepies off from there :)

file.php
Jesus, North had 41 shots on goal.

By George ! I think she’s got it !!!!

I’m just a regular coach
With a talented squad
I’m your average guy who was given the nod
I like defence in football, and not trying to score
We’ve just got to work harder if we’re playing real poor
My wife and my job, every loss make a joke
My face on the big screen taking a sip of fake coke....

But sometimes that just ain’t enough to keep a coach like me interested
(Nah uh, no way, uh uh)
No I’ve gotta have fun at BigFooty’s expense
(Whoa, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)
I don’t pick a forward, cause I say they aren’t ready
Just like with Butcher, or ******* Brett Eddy!

I’m an arsehole!
(He’s an arsehole, what an arsehole)
I’m an arsehole!
(He’s an arsehole, such an arsehole)

I only pick a ruck if I think they can succeed
So say goodbye to Frampton, and hello to Jake Neade!

I’m an arsehole!
I’m an arsehole!
(He’s the world’s biggest arsehole)

Sometimes I play players in the wrong places
Just to watch the crowd making handicapped faces

I’m an arsehole!
I’m an arsehole!
(He’s a real ******* arsehole!)

Maybe I shouldn’t be singing this song
Ranting and raving and carrying on
Maybe their right when they tell me I’m wrong...

NAHHHHHH!

I’m an arsehole!

Silent J getting ready to take her show on the road

I thought Port play in Ballarat because the Ballarat Council wanted a South Australian team to bring tourists in because it's only a 6.5 hour drive from Adelaide (not sure playing Sunday Twilight in July helps this) and the Crows get crowds too large in Melbourne for the Bulldogs to send us to Ballarat.

I thought Port play in Ballarat because the Ballarat Council wanted a South Australian team to bring tourists in because it's only a 6.5 hour drive from Adelaide (not sure playing Sunday Twilight in July helps this) and the Crows get crowds too large in Melbourne for the Bulldogs to send us to Ballarat.
Good point. A perfect day might be an afternoon game at Ballaraat then head into Melbourne for a night game , stay overnight for the lunchtime game Sunday and head home

It seems as though our neighbors down the road aren't learning from our mistakes and will still play Ryder this week even when he cant run.

If you were Frampton you'd be pretty frustrated
Will be the same result as our act of desperation playing an injured Tex... it won't end well.

I just read on AFL.com that Brad Lloyd is the new football boss at Carlton, didn’t SOS take a cheap shot at him on FC a few weeks ago?
Thought he had a crack at Matthew Lloyd on channel 9 footy show... but I gather not a fan of the family.

Thought he had a crack at Matthew Lloyd on channel 9 footy show... but I gather not a fan of the family.

He had a go at Brad specifically for his list management at Fremantle via having a crack at Matthew who was questioning SOS. Now Brad is going to be at Carlton!

sorry chazwazza..i missed your post and I didn't mean to steal your thunder...but it never hurts to reinforce and highlight how intertwined the magical number 119 & Port are
No need to apologise. The more it’s shared the merrier. If everyone was totally across every post every day we’d all be committed to an asylum.

If you want a laugh get onto the SANFL app or website and look at Ports SANFL Reserves results for the season. It’s great ammunition when you meet an irrational Port supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want a laugh get onto the SANFL app or website and look at Ports SANFL Reserves results for the season. It’s great ammunition when you meet an irrational Port supporter.
Is there any other type? Surely there's no such thing as a rational Port supporter? :D

Fair point also. My assumption was just that but it falls totally in line with Ports China exploits step for step. But it’s good that they’re doing the heavy lifting once again in irrelevant country Victoria.
:)

He had a go at Brad specifically for his list management at Fremantle via having a crack at Matthew who was questioning SOS. Now Brad is going to be at Carlton!
Lol, how funny is that... & now SOS has to report to him.

I have seen them and yep, they are just a stain on the club. Lets face it - reserves is for most teams a breeding ground for their young talent and many reserves teams are filled with more junior players so Port don't even have an excuse to say their kids are getting beaten up by teams full of grown men. I can only imagine the SANFL reserves teams driving down the port road and getting to the Cheltenham Cemetery and just laughing imagining the bruise free game ahead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back