List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a new and improved offer for you: Lindsay Thomas for Ben Brown, EVW, LDU, and your first

Anyone would take that on a heartbeat. You haven't seen the potential with this LT kid.

I've got a better offer, you can have LMac and we'll pay for him too. Nothing required in return.

Look I like Garner and when on the park he can play however his career has been plagued with hamstring issues. In his 6 years at the NMFC he has only played one full season of football. It was on the back of that his contract was extended for a further 2 years. So yeah Joyces. :stern look

That's alright, just stop overcooking it.

It dilutes your well thought contributions.

Isn't Dylan Shiel contracted next year same as Kelly ? all of a sudden he is being chased by 3 big clubs, time to have another crack at Josh ?

Equation for GWS being:

Keep the player you know is going next year no matter what or;

Cut loose that player to keep one that you have a chance of retaining after 2019.

Decisions, decisions.

Equation for GWS being:

Cut loose that player to keep one that you have a chance of retaining after 2019.

Decisions, decisions.

Yeah that’d be the smart thing to do but it’d send a bad message to the rest of the playing group.

Equation for GWS being:

Decisions, decisions.

Can’t see them losing both Josh & Shiel next year.. the smart move good be to let Shiel go now and offer Josh another 800k and the captaincy to stay.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Atley isn't slow- doesn't have Shaun's top end speed but has burst away from the contest. Is tough as nails, a decent kick and can find the footy as well. Is probably lacking the point of difference / one elite trait to make him stand out but he will be a solid AFL footballer (at least) and plays a position we lack depth in. Is a no brainer if we can get him on the cheap imo

Why in hell would we want Atley if we are not off loading Two or three of our plodders.

Would only take him him if Dumont, Wright and Hrovat were shipped off or delisted.

And before anyone starts saying “Dumont is a good player” I understand he is improving but FFS how many plodders do we want in this team.

The modern game needs midfielders and flankers with speed.
Our team balance is putrid as it is so let’s not add to it’s putridness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back