List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Carltank is in full swing with a heap of outs this week, priority pick anyone?

Maybe they're going all "Back to the Future" on the AFL and are setting themselves up to recruit the 2019 version of Sticks Kernahan (Lukosius) and Craig Bradley (Rankine) from the City of Churches..

Yep gets too hard, go to tank mode

De Goey wants to play with his best mate Jack Steele.
SaintBill have you broken down the travel commitment on Collingwood centre vs moorabbin?

It could be the deciding factor and get him over the line

I really wish we could tag him in here....im up for a troll and laugh

Best mates with Marley. So is Dusty.

They'll link anyone with us.....even if its not true. As they know we have cash.

Don't worry..... the NMCC know what we're doing. When the NM CC come out to play.....you better stay away

You pricks have been given everything on a silver platter - never earnt anything other than the spoons you won early doors.
Love to see you bottom out and you’d see 10k at your home games.

Nice melt but my side doesn’t play in the AFL. Maybe you should have read my posts. My side did bottom out and has made the last 2 prelims. Hoping they take the next step this year. We’d love to see 10k regularly. Lastly I’m pretty sure I’ve never had anything on a silver platter n I have not idea how I could bottom out. I don’t live my life through the football club I support. I enjoy it, that’s it. Have a nice night.

Sorry. My apologies. I’m at the pub n didn’t press the quote button. Sorry again.

Ten years I've been trying to make him like me :(

Settle on your beers mate. My advice is you're never going to win an argument on any club forum if it's not in line with the general opinion. And I'll assure you they're always way more bullish when everybody gets a chance to have a drink so sparking it up again is a mission impossible (and then us mods have to clean up the piss and the blood).

Collingwood would be wanting a first round pick for De-Goey. Pass

Out of contract isn't he? Never going to happen and they'll know it. He's had his publicised issues too which degrades his value even more. I'd normally be more judgemental if we didn't have a few guys on our list also not on their best behaviour during off seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of contract isn't he? Never going to happen and they'll know it. He's had his publicised issues too which degrades his value even more. I'd normally be more judgemental if we didn't have a few guys on our list also not on their best behaviour during off seasons.

I just can’t see how we will have a suitable pick. Our 2-3rd round picks will be spent on Thomas, Crocker and Scott. Wouldn’t like to be spending a future 2nd or first either with Kelly coming out of contract the following year

Collingwood would be wanting a first round pick for De-Goey. Pass

They won't be getting a top 5 pick from anyone and coin will decide where de Goey lands.

I reckon they would be right in the market for a developing young KPD.

Knightmares Top 10 2/4/2018:

1. Lukosius (WWTorrens)
2. Rankine (West Adelaide)
3. M. King (Sandringham)
4. B. King (Sandringham)
5. B. Smith (Sandringham)
6. Collier-Dawkins (Oakleigh)
7. Hill (Perth)
8. B. Williams (Dandenong)
9. Rozee (North Adelaide)
10. Walsh (Geelong)

Status