2018 Trade Hypotheticals (opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have already seen a post suggesting some picks in the late 30s and 50s and 2 Collingwood players who are about to be delisted for Beams. Prepare yourself peoplez.

If he does ask for a trade, I hope we set up a fictitious time deadline for the trade to get done. And once it goes past that time, come out with a wanky press statement that the trade won't be happening.

How about Oxley, Wills and our first for Beams and your second?
You may have noticed that you didn't get a response to this. That would be because you've offered two fringe players (one of whom I've never heard of), and a pick likely to be around 15, and still want back a pick around 23. An 8 pick upgrade and potential DFAs for Beams.

I know this is the Hypothetical thread, but still, you might throw up something even remotely reasonable.

Posted elsewhere, but IF Beams does want to leave, I’d be asking for this from Collingwood. No chance Collingwood would trade Stephenson but worth asking...

Lions give:

Dayne Beams
2018 first round pick (4)

Collingwood give:

Jaidyn Stephenson
Collingwood’s first round pick (14-18)

Stephenson was a Brisbane Lions fan as a kid, and stated before the draft that he had a preference to come up here, or North who he trained with.

It also allows Collingwood to activate another first rounder this year, and take a top end talent before a bid for Isaac Quaynor eventuates.

Collingwood can use (the probable) compo for Fasolo and their 2018 second round pick to cover a bid on Quaynor.

Could net us a possible draft haul of:

Stephenson, pick 14-18 (Hately/Taylor/Caldwell), pick 22 (Berry Jnr), McFadyen (match bid with 3rd pick).

Posted elsewhere, but IF Beams does want to leave, I’d be asking for this from Collingwood. No chance Collingwood would trade Stephenson but worth asking...

Lions give:

Dayne Beams

Collingwood give:

Jaidyn Stephenson

Stephenson was a Brisbane Lions fan as a kid, and stated before the draft that he had a preference to come up here, or North who he trained with.

It also allows Collingwood to activate another first rounder this year, and take a top end talent before a bid for Isaac Quaynor eventuates.

Collingwood can use (the probable) compo for Fasolo and their 2018 second round pick to cover a bid on Quaynor.

Stephenson, pick 14-18 (Hately/Taylor/Caldwell), pick 22 (Berry Jnr), McFadyen (match bid with 3rd pick).

Nathan Buckley will then tweet out 'Stepho going nowhere' and they will say that everyone on their list apart from Oxley is an untouchable.

YAY... self embellishment time with opposition supporters, as if we didn't have enough of our own.

My spidey sensors are starting to tingle. :moustache:

One of the great all-time shows.

Lions give:

Dayne Beams

Collingwood give:

Jaidyn Stephenson

Sort of ignores the fact that the Lions medico's ruled out Stephenson coming to Brisbane, because our heat would negatively impact his heart condition.

Lions give:

Dayne Beams

Collingwood give:

Jaidyn Stephenson

So we give up pick 4 for Stephenson and they give up pick 14-18 for Beams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back