NFL 2019/20 - Off-season. Coaching/GM News

Remove this Banner Ad

Best coach for Cleveland not even mentioned, that's what is even funnier....

Jimmy should put his cheque book where is big mouth is and give a blank one to Lincoln Riley and Oklahoma for a buy out. He's too ******* tight though. Not every owner has David Teppers commitment to paying for what is required .

The McCarthys/Riveras/anyone else you might think were not even considered

It’s a very narrowly focused search with very particular candidate in mind

The ONLY reason McDaniels was included was Dee.

If you think for one second that Depo is recommending him, I got some real estate north of Cleveland you may be interested in

Why would Lincoln Riley want to go to the Browns? He's already turned down interviews from better franchises

Money talks. He'd be able to get whatever he wants when returning to college even if he failed. Nothing lose and would gain massive street cred for turning the Browns around.

surely not, you guys just did the while rookie hc thing with limited coordinating experience. surely not.
if it does happen tho you KNOW then for sure all they want is depodesta to have his guys, haslam worst scatterbrained owner ever, cant stick to anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t even like McDaniels but I am certain he told Jimmah that Paul was in a gots to go situation.

This thing was never anything more than a dog and pony show since early December.

It’s Depo’s final FU to Dorsey.

Now the analytics cult has complete control of an organization. So I expect it’s fanatical followers to rabidly defend this completely in over its head regime to the fullest.

I would expect Landry, OBJ and Chubb or Hunt to be traded soon.

I would fully expect a trade down from 10.

I would expect plenty of stories about the inane questions and weird metrics being used to identify players.

Look for surprises at every position they draft.

Look for guys like Schobert to be over valued (he will be re-signed)

Look for very minimal spending in the offseason and the team to have near, if not the most, cap space.

Do not look for improvement on 6-10

Look to be told it “takes lots of time” to improve the record

;)

Reminder that the Browns let an undercontract Kyle Shanahan go because he didnt think Johnny Football was ready. The same season Hoyer had them 1st in the division mid season. and the GM was texting Shanahan in game telling him to bench Hoyer for Manzeil.

Browns gonna Browns.

Reminder that the Browns let an undercontract Kyle Shanahan go because he didnt think Johnny Football was ready. The same season Hoyer had them 1st in the division mid season. and the GM was texting Shanahan in game telling him to bench Hoyer for Manzeil.

Browns gonna Browns.

Further reminder, Depodesta and Berry were involved in the drafting of said player..and encouraged Farmer to text down to field to play Manziel.

They had analytics formulas that said despite being 7-4 and in first place, Hoyer was inferior to Manziel.

That resulted in Shanny bolting town immediately at seasons end.

Glad to see that circus is back in charge :)

And Johnny texting the Browns scout telling him please pick me, i want to tear this league apart. that was allegedly what pushed Haslam into trading to get him.

I dont understand how you watch a OC only get 8 first downs and then hire him the next day as HC. just wait a few days and let his shocking game calling blow over and become old news.

And Johnny texting the Browns scout telling him please pick me, i want to tear this league apart. that was allegedly what pushed Haslam into trading to get him.

I dont understand how you watch a OC only get 8 first downs and then hire him the next day as HC. just wait a few days and let his shocking game calling blow over and become old news.

They were going to take him regardless of text. Haslam liked to tell his tall tale about the homeless guy but make no mistake—Depodesta was in on that move.

He always had a layer between him and having to take responsibility.

I guess the only good news is that he can’t pretend not to have had anything to do with things going forward.

It’s his show now.

I don’t have to like it and I absolutely don’t but I gotta eat it. :)

Maybe he will prove me 100% wrong

But I bet Barry wouldn’t wager a years salary on it, would ya mate? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back