List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just watched the four part series ‘Drafted’ done by the AFL and I thought it was really good. Features the King brothers, Jack Bytel and Sam Walsh.

The King brothers do seem really close. Also Bytel was very highly rated before his injuries.
Nearly everyone of Bytels peers rated him the best leader as a junior.. future captain.

Have watched a kid grow up & play for a number of years at Eastern ranges this year as an under age his name : Salele Feagaimalii keep an eye on him will be a gun mid fielder book it in you heard it first from the Enemy.

At least we won't forget his name.

Have watched a kid grow up & play for a number of years at Eastern ranges this year as an under age his name : Salele Feagaimalii keep an eye on him will be a gun mid fielder book it in you heard it first from the Enemy.
If we get him, glaciers will melt in the time it takes me to shout: “Go Salele Feagaimalii!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the pies last quarter tonight with big Cox you can’t help but think how good getting King could work out for us . Him clunking it or bringing it to the feet of long , Lonie , Kemp etc could be lethal .
I can see defenders panicking as he's so tall. And giving away frees....although the umps don't like giving us frees.

If we get him, glaciers will melt in the time it takes me to shout: “Go Salele Feagaimalii!”

Jesus, I'm already hearing Brian Taylor butchering his name. Sallylally Fingermyally in the Orazzzzzzio Fantayyyyysia tone.

Lmao has anyone seen this on King's profile on the Saints website?

Nickname: Prince/Winx
A player from another team you would love to play with and why: My broski, Ben King
Favourite meal the night before a game: Rack of lamb with mash potatoes
Favourite animal and why: Tutrles because they are super dope and have saggy necks
If you won Tattslotto, what is the first thing you would buy: Gucci tracksuit
The most famous person you would like to meet: J Cole
Dream job if you weren’t a footballer: Professional poker player
Dream place to live in the world: California
saints.com.au/player-profile/max-king

Billings playing well in a contract year, who’d have thunk it?
Billings will be 24 this year and should play his 100th as well which is perfect.
He is developing to the player we want - last year everyone was saying we need Gaff , well we have guy who is on his way to be a champion of the club.
After 3 games averaging 29 touches a game and now in the leadership group.
The Article about him training with Sam Soliman is just showing how far he will go to develop to become a champion.

Expect something big this off season , we didn't get Gubby Allen for nothing - he would already have someone pegged for us.
Kelly , Coniglio , Whitfield , Taranto , Hooper.
To me Kelly would be still on the cards , however we need to get to the finals and prove we a far better position than the Roo's

Pretty certain kelly will stay so forget him. Forget Whitfield next year

Bombers are hurting the whole afl atm if they finish bottom 6 gws won't have to cough up much at all to land green who looks like going top 2...

A stack of good Sandy boys this year i hope we get smart and land back into round 2 in the draft.

Bombers are hurting the whole afl atm if they finish bottom 6 gws won't have to cough up much at all to land green who looks like going top 2...

A stack of good Sandy boys this year i hope we get smart and land back into round 2 in the draft.

Selling Oakleigh Chargers short ..look like having 4 in the top 12

Keep eye on Young at Stingrays too

I'd be looking at Sam Flanders, who is around 185cm, plays similar to De Goey. Trent Bianco, sorta reminds me of Gresh, around 180, averaged 22 last season, can hit the scoreboard. Noah Anderson, Matt Rowell, I'd love both since they both fit what we need but it's unlikely, could've got Noah if he's dad played few more seasons for us.

My choice would be Lachie Ash, winger, good speed, very good kick and finds the ball. yes, he played HB. He'd should be around 8 to 18 pick wise, so he might fall for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back