List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

If Greenwood and Ellis were to join and Martin and Ah Chee were to leave (cancel themselves out), how many players would we have to delist to have our 5 draft selections and 3 rookie selections

Brad Crouch

“He’s gone to the Crows and his management has started talks on a five-year deal. He wants a long-term deal beyond his contract for 2020, but his management is also at the same time is still shopping him around to teams like Gold Coast and St Kilda.”
“He wants a mega-offer and he’s still at this stage being shopped around.”

Brad Crouch

“He’s gone to the Crows and his management has started talks on a five-year deal. He wants a long-term deal beyond his contract for 2020, but his management is also at the same time is still shopping him around to teams like Gold Coast and St Kilda.”

I’d take him, but not if it were to cost a Rowell/Anderson combo. Possibly would consider losing Lukosius if the trade was right (and we knew he wanted to leave) in saying that I believe we are only being used to increase the crows offer

I’d take him, but not if it were to cost a Rowell/Anderson combo. Possibly would consider losing Lukosius if the trade was right (and we knew he wanted to leave) in saying that I believe we are only being used to increase the crows offer

Yeh, I’d love Crouch. But it would take big $$$ to entice him.

Something like BCrouch & Greenwood for 14 + 32 (possible Ah Chee Lions pick)?

Keep Lukosius well and truly out of it and see how he feels in 12 months with a better midfield in the team?

But I guess it’s probs just Crouch’s management fishing for a better offer at the Crows.

Brad Crouch

How have st kilda still got money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching lynch stroll into a GF puts more nails in the coffin for our retention issues

Wonder if we’ve seen the end of the bleeding

Don't think he sees as much as what we do so I take these comments with a grain of salt.

Can't blame him really as there has not been much to assess over the last 2 years.

Based on glimpses of he gets on the track he is easily best 22 in at least half the sides in the AFL. Got real clean hands and good disposal.
Want to see him forward.
I don't think he's a defender.
Haven't seen him play as a forward for at least 2 years.

I also think he carries a lot of his assessment from juniors over.
I know Ah Chee was thought a bit of a reach at 8 - be interesting to see where he rated him.

This was pretty much the Lyons scenario
These guys are professional footballing journeymen
They and their managers have become adept at extending careers by 2 or 3 or more seasons
It doesn’t mean they won’t play to their optimum but it does make you wary
What’s their inspiration once they’ve solved their career longevity issue?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't blame Greenwood
I mean he's 28 by next year
Has played 3 years only in the league and never really been paid - would have been on rookie level wages.
If someone was offering two years at 400k and someone 3 years at 600k - thats an additional 1 million guaranteed money

He's a good player and I think someone who will add something different to our team. I'd love for us to get him. His job is to provide a solid body and some experience for the next 3 years whilst our youngsters become 24 year olds. It's almost inconsequential what he does following those years.

Midfield time, can take a mark and kick a goal up forward. Swallow is basically the only one who has done that recently.

Kicked goals in 10 out of 14 games this year
33 shots on goal in 22 games last year.

in the last 6 weeks of 2018 when he had a bit of continuity he put together these games
17 possessions 4 goals, 3 behinds, 4 tackles in a 5 point win
21 possessions, 2 goals, 9 tackles in a 2 goal loss to a top 4 side
21 possessions, 2 goals, 7 tackles in a must win 10 point rd 22 victory as they're on the cusp of finals.

He'll be the one guy in really hoping we get.

Last edited:
Yeh, I’d love Crouch. But it would take big $$$ to entice him.

Something like BCrouch & Greenwood for 14 + 32 (possible Ah Chee Lions pick)?

Keep Lukosius well and truly out of it and see how he feels in 12 months with a better midfield in the team?

But I guess it’s probs just Crouch’s management fishing for a better offer at the Crows.

14 + 32 for Crouch and Greenwood - sign me up. Adelaide - if going by their board would want a top 5 pick for Crouch though.

I'd be very concerned about putting Crouch on a mega deal though.
He would clearly be one of our best players but I feel like it has been forgotten that this guy has been made of absolute tissue paper

Before this year where he played every game he has previously had

2018 0 games
2017 20 games
2016 16 games
2015 0 games
2014 11 games
2013 14 games

61/139 games = 43% of available games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back