Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being reported that Hughes and Apeness are being de-listed to be rookied at the draft.

We could be shuffling it to 2018. If we had spare in 2018, setting up to get Hogan at the end of next year. Shift all spare cash this year.

Might also be managing 2019.
Yeah essentially some version of salary adjustment. Could also be moving his 2019 into 2022 if we have overdone ourselves with all the signings.

Jarryd Lyons delisted by Gold Coast. Given we've lost Lachie, might be a decent DFA pick up to help bolster our midfield. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarryd Lyons delisted by Gold Coast. Given we've lost Lachie, might be a decent DFA pick up to help bolster our midfield. Thoughts?

Yeah I was thinking that myself. Not sure how we'd manage it with list space, and given we picked up Conca for that sort of role...

If it was to happen that would fill a hole though. Not the best kick but man he works hard and can win a ball. Genuinely baffling by the Suns, they are going to get annihilated around the ball next year.

Just had a look at his tackle numbers this season, he had up to 13 in some games. Should take him as DFA and then only take 3 in the draft. We really need another mature inside mid to help fyfe and blakely.

I don't get what's happening at Gold Coast. From all angles Lyons getting cut is insane. You lose some of your best players, and Lyons who has proven himself gets the axe. Apparently it's because the new young midfielders they brought in are gonna be played more. In what world is GHS or Corey Ellis played over Lyons?

PPG : 24.6
CP : 13.6
Tkl : 5.4

Contested Stats look pretty good, but stats aren't everyting I guess

Maybe if you know you'll be rubbish and the draft is good AND you're going to lose your free agent captain for a pick after your first you don't play your contested ball winning midfielders. Especially after you have just beaten a great contested ball team in North in the wet then smashed Carlton.

Whoops, better drop them for defensive work reasons and play a teenager who runs defensively even less. Whoops, we came second last. Pick #2 and #3 please, we are rebuilding.

Time to give Hughes a go in the midfield.

Am I right in thinking he clock one of our fastest on field speeds and is one of our best endurance runners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back