2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD, that's all we need, a %-boosting win to the filth.
Hope we can absolutely smash Saints and maintain the % advantage.
For that matter, hope we can win by any margin whatever.

No, Its exactly what we need. Do not want anyone doing us any favours.

We deserve where we are. We made our bed and now we can f***ing well lye in it.

This season it doeant matter if we sneak into the finals v getting a better draft pick.

And we aint getting rid of Pyke regardless this season.

Might as well play a final so all the youngsters can get a taste of finals intensity - Dougie, Otten, MacKay etc. You know our future.
crows-future-gif.719932

Last edited:

Finish below Port two years in a row and real change will happen for us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. We would back the boys in and our game plan into the 3rd and new season. Anything can happen. Hell, we are the masters of our own destiny as far as the eye can see. It's not worth throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Lukosious looks really sad and uninspired playing at GC! Like seriously being recruited to a crap club playing uninspiring footy always backs to the wall..

I wouldn't want to play port in the finals. If they get their act together and win the next three games. They actually can win finals.

They've been trying a number of different combinations up Forward and in the Middle, looking for something. It's brave stuff in this Conservative business world of afl. Thier selections show Nobody is safe. If youngsters put in week after week of solid sanfl footy, the moment a star player is down more than 2 games in a row, he's dropped.

They have A plan a b c and d. Multiple different combinations. They have forwards who can rip games apart. They have a couple of good players to return. Two Home games before finals.

The finals Series will be better off for them in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked Sam Day again today from the limited opportunities he continues to have playing in the Gold Coast forward line, would’ve been a great cheap Jenkins replacement, real pity he turned his back on free agency

Eagles making Carlton look like world beaters at the moment. No doubt they'll 'respond' next week and annihilate us by 10 goals.

I wouldn't want to play port in the finals. If they get their act together and win the next three games. They actually can win finals.

They've been trying a number of different combinations up Forward and in the Middle, looking for something. It's brave stuff in this Conservative business world of afl. Thier selections show Nobody is safe. If youngsters put in week after week of solid sanfl footy, the moment a star player is down more than 2 games in a row, he's dropped.

They have A plan a b c and d. Multiple different combinations. They have forwards who can rip games apart. They have a couple of good players to return. Two Home games before finals.

The finals Series will be better off for them in it.
Go away Rucci.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Eagles making Carlton look like world beaters at the moment. No doubt they'll 'respond' next week and annihilate us by 10 goals.
Carlton will beat Wce and afc hq will say maybe our loss last week not so bad.....

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back