2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it was India not New Zealand the ICC would be announcing another World Cup Final next weekend though.
re- quoted for absolute truth.
There’d be none of this no comment and shrug of the shoulders from the ICC .
I could only begin to imagine the “outrage” and back flipping/changing rules/constitution from the ICC in this scenario

A fairer system for count backs in drawn matches would be wickets lost . In that scenario NZ win.
That was my exact suggestion too. And if that is equal, go back to who had more points in the group stage. If that's equal, look at the net run rate. AND if that's equal (we're getting into the ridiculous now as far as exhausting all possibilities), THEN many go to the number of boundaries. Lots of better ways to have decided it. KIWIS WAS ROBBED I TELLS YA!

Richardson stepping down at St.Kilda had been coming for a while now. As much as I like Rattan I hope he doesn't make too much of a difference because I hate the Saints and wanna see them where they are for years to come :)

In what’s a ******* scary piece of news, Jack Higgins is in hospital tonight with a brain bleed. Hope all ends well there.

In what’s a ******* scary piece of news, Jack Higgins is in hospital tonight with a brain bleed. Hope all ends well there.
I like him got a bit of fire about him, Hope he recovers well .

Geez the Goodes doco was good to watch.
Jetta is a legend, Sydney is a club to be admired and a club to aspire to and Goodesy, the pressure he as a human being was under was so ludicrous it's simply unbelievable.
No winners or losers but Caroline Wilson and Robbo, massive respect, Dermie Gary Sam Eddie Gil not so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez the Goodes doco was good to watch.
Jetta is a legend, Sydney is a club to be admired and a club to aspire to and Goodesy, the pressure he as a human being was under was so ludicrous it's simply unbelievable.
No winners or losers but Caroline Wilson and Robbo, massive respect, Dermie Gary Sam Eddie Gil not so.
The only racism I have seen in the last few years was when a Melbourne game was played.
They had the umpires micro phoned up and a certain player got fairly tackled, he then went full * with the usual white dog having sex routine.
Was so funny listening to Dennis Cometti trying to cover up that Gaf.

Flip the bat, visiting team gets to call rough or smooth.
I remember as a kid in WA calling "rounds or flats" for bat tosses, but heard them on the Big Bash saying, "roofs or flats".
Junior is a cricketer & we have lived in Vic for 6 & 1/2 years & confirmed that he calls, "roofs or flats".
What have/do others call?

Deluca debuting

Hope he goes well

Always thought he was worth a year or so more just to see if he could develop a few more bits to his game. His pace and attacking instincts would be nice to have in the mix. I'm not sure he'll ever be anything special, but another year or so in the system and he'd be no worse than say Colyer - though Colyer at the same age had shown a heap more, so who knows.

At least Stokes and Roy lived some of their childhood in England. Morgan and Archer literally moved there just to play cricket like KP and Trott did.

Can’t think of anyone who’s done that in Australia other than Kepler Wessells. Even Fawad Ahmed moved here other reasons.

New Zealand is about the only other side that regularly does what England does.

This quote had me laughing RE: the Englishness of the English team

"I spoke to Adil Rashid and he said Allah was definitely with us," said Morgan. "I said we had the rub of the green.

"It actually epitomises our team. Quite diverse backgrounds and cultures and guys that grew up in different countries.

"To actually find humour in the situation we were in at times was pretty cool."

Hats off to the bombers but seriously crows are such chokers... 3rd or 4th time this year they have built a significant lead and being overun this time with bombers kicking 12 of the last 15 goals

Bombers going to kill us, our only chance for a win is tomorrow
Yep, getting very tired of watching other teams come home with a wet sail while we limp into oblivion year after year.
Hard not to conclude our footy dept/fitness people are aiming at the wrong end of the year to get players peaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back