2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide play Richmond next week. Richmond usually respond to embarrassing displays like this.

They were embarrassing last week too though

They’ve kicked 11 goals from 34 inside 50s. We need well over 50 inside 50s to get 11 goals. It is very irritating.
Bloody Ross Lyon and his low scoring, ruining the game. Tigers are missing six of their best and playing some kids. Looks like a similar score
to ours last year at KP
If the opposition control the air, Tigers are poor, their spine isn't good enough ATM.

Worked in PNG for a few years - the whole country stops for Origin. Hard to get anyone (blokes at least) to come to work either on the day or the day after.

Interesting culture around Origin - everyone outside NSW - even the ACT! - goes for Qld.
Not me

I go for NSW(not that I really give AF anyway) but I’ve worked with too many hero Queenslanders

Definitely the most insecure state in Australia

Worked in PNG for a few years - the whole country stops for Origin. Hard to get anyone (blokes at least) to come to work either on the day or the day after.

Interesting culture around Origin - everyone outside NSW - even the ACT! - goes for Qld.

Can’t understand it. Seriously s**t sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day you need to win at all venues to b e any chance in finals.
We are the only team sent to Geelong in finals, likely to play them at the G instead.

Making finals is more important for our team right now anyway, get that experience into the youngsters, an extra win would help this

Damn well that was quite a flogging. And of course Miers plays well again the week I trade him out of my fantasy team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back