State of Origin 2019 NSW v QLD State of Origin: NSW win series 2-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I don’t really watch SOO for the results. Just like seeing the best guys go hard and hope for a good tight game. Not really enjoyable as a “neutral” to see blowouts and one side dominating series. Queensland’s dynasty included.

Lol Queensland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going a long way in healing those psychological scars from living as a NSW supporter in Queensland all these years.

Yeah I don’t really watch SOO for the results. Just like seeing the best guys go hard and hope for a good tight game. Not really enjoyable as a “neutral” to see blowouts and one side dominating series. Queensland’s dynasty included.
Agreed.
NSW were dominated for a decade where they would throw away anything due to QLDs GOAT team.
Would be good to have a few years of tight contested series that go to a decider.

I may not be overjoyed about what League has become.

But it's still so far ahead of Rugby it's not even a fair comparison.
League as an organisation and sport as a whole is probably in a better spot at the moment, but the mechanics and free flowing nature of union is a lot more enjoyable for the average fan.. they just don’t apply it properly and the ARU have made a mess of it.

Blues far too good tonight. Maroons have plenty to do and with the decider being in Sydney it's close to impossible to see them winning the series from here.

League as an organisation and sport as a whole is probably in a better spot at the moment, but the mechanics and free flowing nature of union is a lot more enjoyable for the average fan.. they just don’t apply it properly and the ARU have made a mess of it.
Union is a brothel on the field. Terrible sport with a bunch of fat dudes falling on each other. At least league has some system to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back