Status
Not open for further replies.
Libba, Sam Collins & Bailey Smith
Vs
B.Crouch, 123k rookie & 123k rookie
At this stage, option 2 please. Think it’s the better money making exercise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option 1 for me.
Williams a decent chance to be a keeper, B Smith unlikely.
Do you trust Kreuzer to play every game? Is he a stepping stone?
Crouch probably a good pick, but would need to have his best ever season by a long way to be a keeper.
2nd option
Not sure if Gawn can back up what he produced last year. Toying around with Kreuzer to see what else I could do to my side with the spare coin. Have just enough leftover money to change Smith to Williams if I want. Gawn is less risk than Kreuzer. But I can see Gawn’s avg dropping and Kreuzer’s rising. By how much no one knows. Hopefully the gap is bridged enough that my upgrades from rookies to mid pricers/potential keepers is covered by the Gawn/Kreuzer difference in avg. Someone(Can’t remember who) posted in one of the threads they are running a different setup then previous years as they have finished top 2k regularly but can’t make ground on the front runners due to having the same team as many others come the mid-late part of the season. I’m in a similar boat. Normally finish pretty high(Top 5k ever since I’ve started playing) haven’t played for a couple years but the last year I played I finished 93rd overall(Was top 10 for a stretch of 6-7 weeks towards the end-Even won the weekly top score along the way), but couldn’t make ground on #1 overall fielding a very similar side. A few risks this year and who knows what can happen. It could well work, or all end in tears. That’s the beauty of this game

Laird, Gawn, Oliver and Walsh vs Taranto, Merrett, Blakey and Goldstein
Option 2. Love zerrett blakey and Goldy. Not sure about Taranto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back