Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

rado

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Attachments

• A6317F86-BF97-424F-8476-4AAFB20B40F5.png
    A6317F86-BF97-424F-8476-4AAFB20B40F5.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 72
May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
Seen a GeeLOL post regarding Gary Ablett studying the tapes to become a better player next year... Well I hope he's got the behind goals footage from our final because he was un-sighted on the main telecast after the first minute of the game. lol

Hope it shows him he needs to run faster, not fumble and don’t go to ground when Cotch is hunting the pill.
What he should take is the hint to retire. Shame to go out on a bigger form slide next year.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Hope it shows him he needs to run faster, not fumble and don’t go to ground when Cotch is hunting the pill.
What he should take is the hint to retire. Shame to go out on a bigger form slide next year.
Cannot remember when he was a good player it seems so long ago, for me he's been sheet for years...

Neen

????????????
Jul 1, 2011
Thomastown
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently it is a weak comp when we won the flag in 2017 and 2019. :'(:'(:'(

If Richmond were the best team in a weak comp how poor must their own team be.

I'll bet if West Coke or Colonwood won the Flag it would be considered "The hardest fought flags in the most even seasons on record". The fact that we basically belted all the top 8 sides (except West Coke = close game) on the way to the flag does not register with supporters of low intelligence. Yes, we were simply unbeatable. We are the benchmark, and oppos HATE this fact. Even funnier, opposition supporters keep bringing it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
giphy.gif

This last 7 games at the G fascination that the oppo have is such a crock of s**t haha

The nuffies would tell a 400m runner their victory counts for nothing because the race finished on a straight. How dare the end of the season be easier than the start.

Do these nuffies protest the last stage of the tour de france because it's not in the mountains?

I know that humans are prone to some serious cognitive biases and largely act on emotion but this illogical story takes the cake.

giphy.gif

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course Saints supporter would say flags aren't everything. Becuase if he believed otherwise he would have to face the reality that the Saints have next to nothing.

I don’t think he’s ready for that kind of truth in his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

It probably doesn't help that she has a dumb as dog:poo: partner who doesn't know what the summer months are.

November December January December January February Help me I was under the impression that summer was the second December- February but my partner is saying November- January who is right ??

And the fact that she has to ask who is right shows dumbness is contagious. :rolleyes::drunk:

TigerTime17

All Australian
Sep 25, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Someone remind them of their 20+ odd wooden spoons and 1 flag in their entire history?

I certainly hope so.

When won their only flag in 1966, Menzies was Prime Minister followed by Harold Holt, we still had black and white tv's, they introduced decimal currency and the average wage was a whopping $57 a week ($750 in today's dollars). Yeah, I see why they think Premierships are not relevant - they don't know what they are!

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
When won their only flag in 1966, Menzies was Prime Minister followed by Harold Holt, we still had black and white tv's, they introduced decimal currency and the average wage was a whopping $57 a week ($750 in today's dollars). Yeah, I see why they think Premierships are not relevant - they don't know what they are!
And as I recall, it was by a single point. Now there is an achievement on which to pin the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back