No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true the hawks are throwing the sink at Bonar gws...What the hawks do well is find players that are darn good but a starved of opportunity...McIntosh,Greenwood And Patton now Bonar..true??

Love the fact that Melbourne are trying to play hard ball with one of the only players they refuse to re-sign, as admitted by Frost himself.
Mitchell Lewis,Patton And O’Brien...Marking players are going to thrive next year...the 666 rule is what clarko will exploit next......so get ready for the afl to change rules...

Is it true the hawks are throwing the sink at Bonar gws...What the hawks do well is find players that are darn good but a starved of opportunity...McIntosh,Greenwood And Patton now Bonar..true??
Depends on what u mean by the kitchen sink? I doubt he would command a high trade price or a high salary. I’d imagine we’d be interested because we could get him cheap. He had a fairly poor year in the neafl

Depends on what u mean by the kitchen sink? I doubt he would command a high trade price or a high salary. I’d imagine we’d be interested because we could get him cheap. He had a fairly poor year in the neafl
Fair point, tongue in cheek. They only threw a microwave at Scrimshaw and Scully..ahehehe....Was Bonar playing forward or mid in Neafl.

Fair point, tongue in cheek. They only threw a microwave at Scrimshaw and Scully..ahehehe....Was Bonar playing forward or mid in Neafl.
Abit of both. He’s a good size and powerful so there’s something to work with. With our second pick looking to be around 30 he might be worth a shot there, although we might need it for maginness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P

He’s broken down a lot of the time, historically. Maybe we are taking that into account rather than assuming he’ll be different going forward.

I don't think it bothered us with Patton, Omera, Burgoyne etc

Breathe people....it is still some time away from the end of trade period, some 17 days.

The Club are hard at work looking how to improve the list. A lot of gossip from Trade Radio as time to fill with no prospect of news coming out.

Patience.

Surely we have to get with the times if we want to attract players ? We aren't a premiership team so why would players want to come for a lot less . Clarkson is not enough anymore .
Have a little faith. Last year we got Scully, wingard and Scrimshaw.

Before that impy.

Mitchell, O'meara, Henderson and Vickery*

This off season we will bring in what we need at fair value.

Coniglio was obviously a target but you can't compete with gil.

Also many of the others rumoured to come to us are now going to gold Coast due to their influx of draft picks and removal of salary cap.

Breathe people....it is still some time away from the end of trade period, some 17 days.

The Club are hard at work looking how to improve the list. A lot of gossip from Trade Radio as time to fill with no prospect of news coming out.

Patience.

On that, was there ever any actual evidence that we were going for Elliot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back