List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

You sound to me like you have the mindset of a problem gambler.

The whole idea that you have to risk everything in order to hit the jackpot. That is not how a responsible club operates.

The idea that we are doing the same as we did 20 years ago is laughable. We almost folded as a club a dozen years ago, had mountains of debt, an AFL trying to ship us up to the Gold Coast, and did not have enough money to play the salary cap, let alone pay for appropriate coaching staff and facilities.

The club has never been in better shape off-field, and we have set ourselves up to be able to have a crack on field.

You seem to cling to the idea that being a c$&t is the way to be successful, despite lack of any real supporting evidence, and it leaves me wondering if that is simply a worldview you hold to justify your own behaviour in life.
Wow dude .. it’s a footy forum

It's offensive to gynecological instruments.

I can understand why women who have to get them to find out whether they'll die of cervical cancer might get a bit annoyed by a minor league flog like Edmund throwing it around as a term of abuse.

Especially when so many doctors use the procedures as a form of sexual abuse.

Last edited:
No idea if Martin is up for grabs, but The blokes a gun. As most do up there he checked out. Wanted to come to Melbourne last year and was denied due lynch/may leaving. Can play fwd/back/mid and is a great kick. Would add a lot of polish to the team

I can understand why women who have to get them to find out whether they'll die of cervical cancer might get a bit annoyed by a minor league flog like McClure throwing it around as a term of abuse.

Don't do this dude. It was a childish play on similar sounding words. Not a commentary on or a trivialisation of a terminal disease.

Note: I don't even like Sam Edmund.

I can understand why women who have to get them to find out whether they'll die of cervical cancer might get a bit annoyed by a minor league flog like McClure throwing it around as a term of abuse.

It was Edmund

Can't believe I just defended McClure!

Don't do this dude. It was a childish play on similar sounding words. Not a commentary on or a trivialisation of a terminal disease.

Note: I don't even like Sam Edmund.

Yeah nah, it was used for a reason. Go and ask any woman you know if that procedure is funny.

Anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah, it was used for a reason. Go and ask any woman you know if that procedure is funny.

Anyway.

Ok mate let's agree to disagree on the connection between a procedure and disease and a juvenile relation between 2 words that share some letters.

You see a symbolic link, I don't.

Can we get back to discussing riding on bears now? Oh yeh and trades, lots of trades.

Ok - last day. Action stations everyone - let’s see what we have planned for a late minute raid.

"My mail is the kangaroos have crashed Geelong's hopes of a Danger-reunion coming in with a play for Josh Jenkins that will see the crows off the hook for his whole wage. Rhyce Shaw said to be a fan of the much maligned big man and sees him of all things as an answer to North Melbourne's small forward issues"

"My mail is the kangaroos have crashed Geelong's hopes of a Danger-reunion coming in with a play for Josh Jenkins that will see the crows off the hook for his whole wage. Rhyce Shaw said to be a fan of the much maligned big man and sees him of all things as an answer to North Melbourne's small forward issues"

Damien Barrett?.... no too coherent, McClure?

How could we get it done though ?, Carlton are ready to give up pick 9 we have nothing near that. Thhe only thing that could possibly happen is the 1st round pick from next year from Melbourne ...... if you ask me thats a risk.

Carlton have offered Pick 9 but want Sydney's 2nd back (25)

Someone with a draft calculator should work out what our 26 & 27 are worth. Might be about the mark?

So we put aside conversations about the appropriateness of certain nicknames and then you give us this? 😡

Both Papley and Martin will be at Carlton next year. It’s being held up with Dodoro and the Daniher deal. There is an agreement with Carlton and Sydney if the Daniher deal goes through and there is a contingency plan if the Daniher deal falls through.
Carlton will use a swap of picks for the papley deal to get the Martin trade done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton have offered Pick 9 but want Sydney's 2nd back (25)

Someone with a draft calculator should work out what our 26 & 27 are worth. Might be about the mark?

And there is still the mase option to throw in? They lose papley but gain Lewis and Wood ain’t bad for them....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Called tom papley - papsmear
If I recall correctly as was listening, they were discussing amongst themselves as to whether the Papley trade would get done as it may be tied up with the Daniher blockage, and they agreed unlikely. So Edmund quipped, "ok, so no papsmears at Carlton". Then Garry *coughed* "ok"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back