List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Scott bother looking for a new gig, when he can just sit on his ass all of next year and get paid $800k for it. Might as well go to South America or Thailand, Nam or wherever and live like a king for $4k a month and bank the rest.

Because he cares about North and will always do the right thing by North...his words, not mine

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’d question how much McKay really wants it .

I agree. Looking for the easy option. There is a spot there for him but hasn't taken it.

I probably shouldn’t admit this but I was one who definitely thought he’d get a gig! I think I used the words on BF that he would get ‘snapped up quick smart’ - oops!

Well that happens when you follow blindly.

SPP was the same draft as Simpkin. Seeing as though Simpkin isn't the best player in a team that, despite the weekend's result, is lower on the ladder than Port, does that mean Simpkin is no good?

I don't think he's necessarily a good fit for us, but he's a very good, young player imo.
From what I saw on Saturday night at the game, Simpkin is potentially the next Higgins. His vision was sublime. Now I wasn’t watching SPP but I can’t see him being that good.

If Powell-Pepper leaves Port he will only go west. No way he comes to Victoria.

Bolton is definitely gettable, especially if we were to offer a 2 year deal with triggers. He’d be a huge upgrade on turner in the forward line, can also push into the midfield and provide a spark.

yes, we need to take a leap of faith with bolton, he is very young and exciting. Turner and Bolton can both exist in the same forward line, i reckon papley would cost too much.

yes, we need to take a leap of faith with bolton, he is very young and exciting. Turner and Bolton can both exist in the same forward line, i reckon papley would cost too much.

We need to upgrade turner to be a better side. I love the guy, he’s a terrier, but he’s too limited as a footballer. Heart and soul no question. And he has the occasional game where he kicks a couple of goals, but he just doesn’t do it enough.

Papley whilst retaining a first round pick should be what we are striving for.

Why would Scott bother looking for a new gig, when he can just sit on his ass all of next year and get paid $800k for it. Might as well go to South America or Thailand, Nam or wherever and live like a king for $4k a month and bank the rest.

Whilst that's definitely appealing some people just aren't built that way. He already has a tonne of capital so if his desire is to coach again he should go ahead and do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pepper-Powell is average with a good attach on the ball and hard at it -we have that type covered.

Skilled speedy players should be our targets

85 inside 50s, 1 goal assist. We thought Ziebells hacks it forward... :stern look

Ego. He probably expected to walk into another job.

If we misses out there’ll be a spin that he needs a year away from coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Wright as a potential ruck/fwd if goldy leaves

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Arguably one of the most underrated/undervalued players in the league, in an absolute cluster* of a side, with these fantastic offensive numbers:

Still only 22.

He'd be near the top of my list, he could do some serious damage as a ruck/tall forward in a good size.

He's statistically as good as all of Hipwood, McKay, Naughton, Larkey etc.

Not bad for a guy expected to do it all, with the worst supply in the league:

Arguably one of the most underrated/undervalued players in the league, in an absolute clusterfu** of a side, with these fantastic offensive numbers:

View attachment 731579

Still only 22.

He'd be near the top of my list, he could do some serious damage as a ruck/tall forward in a good size.

He's statistically as good as all of Hipwood, McKay, Naughton, Larkey etc.

Not bad for a guy expected to do it all, with the worst supply in the league:

View attachment 731580
I guess supply would be an issue, but all ive seen of 2 metre is him dropping marks, getting the way of team mates and missing goals. Not exhaustive, obviously, but also nothing to indicate a decent goldy replacement.

What is the story about North's interest in Darcy Cameron? Unfortunately he gets on well with Shaw and not so well with Horse.
Reported earlier in the year we were keen as another back up. Not sure where that sits with Campbell getting a 2 year deal. Shaw would have coached him a bit at Neafl level, wouldn't surprise if he comes

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reported earlier in the year we were keen as another back up. Not sure where that sits with Campbell getting a 2 year deal. Shaw would have coached him a bit at Neafl level, wouldn't surprise if he comes

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not so much us, but McGowan posturing about getting value out of Goldy. Doubt we've even inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back