BBL 2020-21 Big Bash League season

Remove this Banner Ad

tomorrow's BBL rescheduled to evening. common sense! :eek:

tomorrow's BBL rescheduled to evening. common sense! :eek:

Only problem is a few showers forecast for Hobart tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tickets for the Sydney games were meant to go on sale today, but that's been put on hold. If the players can be kept safe, there's still plenty of options for the crowd. They could have members only and keep them spread out.

Tickets for the Sydney games were meant to go on sale today, but that's been put on hold. If the players can be kept safe, there's still plenty of options for the crowd. They could have members only and keep them spread out.

Meanwhile looks like there's been a capacity increase in Adelaide. I bought my tickets for the two matches in Adelaide next week and there's no one seat gap. Tickets on the hill were also available.

The problem will be the next game, atm no one from Sydney is allowed to go anywhere

Any import availability updates (Guys out of quarantine and/or landing)?
I think Adam Milne from the Thunder is available tomorrow or next game and all of the English guys are out of quarantine after Christmas I think

BBL is the showcase league for emerging Afghani and Nepalese cricketing talent.

Not what CA had in mind when they lifted the number of imports lol.

Too bad we ran Chris Gayle out of the country can't blame a lot of the West Indians for avoiding us like the plague.

BBL is the showcase league for emerging Afghani and Nepalese cricketing talent.

Not what CA had in mind when they lifted the number of imports lol.

Too bad we ran Chris Gayle out of the country can't blame a lot of the West Indians for avoiding us like the plague.

isn't the number of West Indians in this years BBL the highest number since inception?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back