Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

screenshot_20210114-215120_chrome-jpg.1040708

Joined June 2018, kudos, that's playing the long game!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-215120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-215120_Chrome.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 155
Do you ever read a thread and think "this is all some elaborate joke which I'm clearly a) not in on or b) not smart enough to comprehend? There are clearly some kind of shenanigans going on here which have me completely baffled.
Curioser and curioser...

This is the first thread Iā€™ve ever read on here where I canā€™t for the life of me work out whether people are being serious or joking. Literally, Iā€™m in the dark. For some reason, Iā€™m reminded of ā€œThe Lobsterā€ movie.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tell ya this but itā€™s a secret . As the India v Aus test series drew near, I decided in my wisdom to take my ā€œhandy work ā€œā€˜to India .

Now Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m proud of that , but yeah when I recieved scented candles for Christmas I figured Iā€™m now pulling tricks for cash šŸ˜³.

So Iā€™d like to go on record as Iā€™ve now retired 5 months short of my 53rd birthday.
Yes I have played my equivalent of the big bash , s**t was going everywhere and it was over before you knew it had begun.

Anyways I thought India was a pretty awesome effort and I feel Iā€™m retiring at the top of my game . My game being incredibly perverse of course .

Luckily Iā€™m Catholic and Iā€™ll be forgiven at the confessional šŸ‘. Oh can you book a 2 hour session there ?

Only one winner.

Looks like an open field of fantastic posters atm.

That's great!

Certified Legendary Thread in the making here?

Thanks TOD for the mention!

I can't really choose 3 individuals to vote for as I tend to think most people share awesome opinions.

However, Rad Roo takes my cake for just about the most entertaining piece of absolute crap that gets posted. Reading his comments is like if bigfooty fed the NMFC board content into bot AI and allowed it to comment.

Good luck to all the ladder leaders and late surges for the prize.

I tell ya this but itā€™s a secret . As the India v Aus test series drew near, I decided in my wisdom to take my ā€œhandy work ā€œā€˜to India .

Now Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m proud of that , but yeah when I recieved scented candles for Christmas I figured Iā€™m now pulling tricks for cash .

So Iā€™d like to go on record as Iā€™ve now retired 5 months short of my 53rd birthday.
Yes I have played my equivalent of the big bash , sh*t was going everywhere and it was over before you knew it had begun.

Anyways I thought India was a pretty awesome effort and I feel Iā€™m retiring at the top of my game . My game being incredibly perverse of course .

Luckily Iā€™m Catholic and Iā€™ll be forgiven at the confessional . Oh can you book a 2 hour session there ?
Kudos, you're like Jon Patton with consent

Back in my single days India was like..you know those cricketers who are garbage on the sub-continent?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back