List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Say we finish 8th

What's a best case VS worst case scenario here for 1st and 2nd round picks?

Best: Melbourne finish 17th and * 16th and we wind up with pick 2 and 22ish.

2, 11, 22ish

Worst: Melbourne finish 5th and * 6th and we get pick 14 and 30ish.

11, 14, 30ish

Even worst case it looks a reasonable early hand.

We laugh but we also laughed when the Dogs took Travis Cloke for the 2017 season...

Gonna break open the piggy bank for that Kerridge count.
Speaking of Cloke—I was trying to find footage of the JZ bump on him that destroyed Cloke’s rib cage. If anyone knows where it lives please let me know.

jack "wario" ziebell

tumblr_nzmagad1MF1qd4q8ao1_400.gifv

Woke up to a Dead Roo across the road this morning. Hit by a car no doubt. The missus checked it's pouch, but LDU was nowhere to be seen again.

Why'd it have to be North we swapped picks with. A more relevant club would have been better and more fun to death ride us.

The mighty Dee's to finisher higher up the ladder over the North Melbourne Ballarat Tasmanian Kangaroos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to that thread where we listed every possible thing that could go wrong this season?

Dunno. Can't remember reading it. I tend to scroll past the serial pessimists.

Dunno. Can't remember reading it. I tend to scroll past the serial pessimists.
Fair. I mean yea, it could be that GoDees jump back up again and the usuals would saunter in here to prove their illiteracy. At least it can be concentrated to this thread, and if they don't we can have fun screaming back at the void. No real loss.

Fair. I mean yea, it could be that GoDees jump back up again and the usuals would saunter in here to prove their illiteracy. At least it can be concentrated to this thread, and if they don't we can have fun screaming back at the void. No real loss.

They're not to be taken as lightly as some would think.

If they fix their spread issues and get a key forward stepping up then they can definitely play finals. They have a gun ruck man and arguably the deepest set of grunts going around.

They're not to be taken as lightly as some would think.

If they fix their spread issues and get a key forward stepping up then they can definitely play finals. They have a gun ruck man and arguably the deepest set of grunts going around.
I must admit i did not pay much attention to their fortunes last year. Was it a matter of key injuries crippling their set up? Because if it was game plan failure from 666 then it doesn't seem like Goodwin observed that failure at any point in the year.

Look, were all up at Buller checking out the fire damage to our ski chalets. The banter will come when were all back and safe in the Toorak abodes. Just hold tight little Norfette's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back