List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

It’s a 50/50 game. Could be the difference between pick 4 and 7 for us.
When Melbourne starts playing the bottom 4 sides they won’t be near the bottom 4

When Melbourne starts playing the bottom 4 sides they won’t be near the bottom 4

I admire your utensil-eyed optimism (you start playing them next week).

I admire your utensil-eyed optimism.
We’ve played all the top 4 as well as the premiership favourites West Coast Eagles. Easier 2nd half of the year coming up.

Melbourne will end up somewhere between 10th and 14th most likely. On the plus side, they are more likely to lose to a bottom 4 side than beat a top 8 side.
We nearly beat Brisbane and Geelong. Bottom 4 won’t get near us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Death Riding Melbourne. Nothing to do with our performances. This has been explained to you already.
I look forward to the Shinboners death ride us in 2 weeks

I actually agree with the Melbourne guy. I don't think they're finishing bottom 6 - we can hope, but I'm not sure it's likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back